2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Just got my 3rd pair from Niketown Houston. They are flawless. I'll take this pair and the pair from SNS and call it a day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad considering.

there is no niketown in houston or anywhere near houston, closest nike store to houston is nike dallas northpark.

You are correct sir. An NT'er posted restock info and I googled to get the info. My right shoe did fit snug due to the insert. Took it out (glued in) and trimmed the toe, all good.

There is no "restock" at finishline all the pairs the dc has they allow to be ordered first then the inventory comes from stores...I was on item locator there are plenty of stores that have tons of sizes left. Good luck coppin

There is no "restock" at finishline all the pairs the dc has they allow to be ordered first then the inventory comes from stores...I was on item locator there are plenty of stores that have tons of sizes left. Good luck coppin

The undercut insole made these shoes truly true to size.

(Hence why there's less sizing discrepancies this time around in contrast
to the TB's and WC's).

*still waiting for pair from CT to come in*

The undercut insole made these shoes truly true to size.

(Hence why there's less sizing discrepancies this time around in contrast
to the TB's and WC's).

*still waiting for pair from CT to come in*

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

@ideezy1023 can u point me in the direction of a 9 i missed out on these i need just 1 pair

Stay on the lookout for SNS they will be restocking some, might not have your size though.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

@ideezy1023 can u point me in the direction of a 9 i missed out on these i need just 1 pair

Stay on the lookout for SNS they will be restocking some, might not have your size though.

damn they had ANOTHER restock on FNL, I was about to finalize my order using paypal, brings me back to FNL and says they are out of stock. There's 11 and 11.5 left on there for people who need it.

damn they had ANOTHER restock on FNL, I was about to finalize my order using paypal, brings me back to FNL and says they are out of stock. There's 11 and 11.5 left on there for people who need it.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I guess a lot of people love this shoe. I personally love the WCs more.

I love them both but its weird by me the WC sold out initially then sat on the restock for months the BC were gone instantly.

I love them both but its weird by me the WC sold out initially then sat on the restock for months the BC were gone instantly.

For people that already received their pairs from CrookedTongues, where are you guys located?
I'm on the west coast so I'm guessing an additional 2-3 days...

Also, were there any custom fees on the shoes? 

Thanks!

For people that already received their pairs from CrookedTongues, where are you guys located?
I'm on the west coast so I'm guessing an additional 2-3 days...

Also, were there any custom fees on the shoes? 

Thanks!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I think that these are the most popular IIIs. from back in the day where New Kids On The Black, New Edition, Kadeem Hardison and Kid and Play rocking them to now with Kanye, Jay-Z, Ludacris, Pharrell, Justin Bieber, and J.Cole rocking them. The Black/Cement IIIs are probably top three of most recognized Air Jordans ever.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I think that these are the most popular IIIs. from back in the day where New Kids On The Black, New Edition, Kadeem Hardison and Kid and Play rocking them to now with Kanye, Jay-Z, Ludacris, Pharrell, Justin Bieber, and J.Cole rocking them. The Black/Cement IIIs are probably top three of most recognized Air Jordans ever.

Back
Top Bottom