2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

#$*!!!! I still haven't received my pair from CT. I ordered on the 25th and they shipped on the 30th. I've emailed them and they just told me to wait. Has everyone received their pairs from them? Am I the only one that still hasn't received them? I'm in Socal btw. This is really pissing me off.
really hope Customs Agents didn't pull a fast one, just 1 of the reasons why I paid for tracking...my box sat in customs (NY) for about 4 days, & when they arrived the CT box was clearly opened....they probably had to inspect what was inside...with no tracking # it would be really easy for an agent to come up on a package, really hope that isn't the case

#$*!!!! I still haven't received my pair from CT. I ordered on the 25th and they shipped on the 30th. I've emailed them and they just told me to wait. Has everyone received their pairs from them? Am I the only one that still hasn't received them? I'm in Socal btw. This is really pissing me off.
really hope Customs Agents didn't pull a fast one, just 1 of the reasons why I paid for tracking...my box sat in customs (NY) for about 4 days, & when they arrived the CT box was clearly opened....they probably had to inspect what was inside...with no tracking # it would be really easy for an agent to come up on a package, really hope that isn't the case

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

customs agents get paid good money...I highly doubt they'd risk their job over a pair of shoes.

customs agents get paid good money...I highly doubt they'd risk their job over a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

just trying to think of a reason why a pair of shoes would take more than 2 weeks to arrive...after they clear customs they get passed on to USPS, & they've been known to grab stuff in the past...just google "USPS steals"

just trying to think of a reason why a pair of shoes would take more than 2 weeks to arrive...after they clear customs they get passed on to USPS, & they've been known to grab stuff in the past...just google "USPS steals"

now USPS...thats a different story....I've got a friend who sells autographed baseballs, bats, etc....and he's had tubes that are supposed to contain baseball bats...show up empty.

now USPS...thats a different story....I've got a friend who sells autographed baseballs, bats, etc....and he's had tubes that are supposed to contain baseball bats...show up empty.

Anyone who handles our packages is a potential threat. I remember when my metallic 5's showed up from SNS with labels on the outside saying "Air Jordan V size 14" i was like are you effing kidding me. Just go ahead and tell everyone what's inside so they can jack it. Reminds me of that movie Next Day Air.

Anyone who handles our packages is a potential threat. I remember when my metallic 5's showed up from SNS with labels on the outside saying "Air Jordan V size 14" i was like are you effing kidding me. Just go ahead and tell everyone what's inside so they can jack it. Reminds me of that movie Next Day Air.

I don't know man, but it better get here soon. I'm gonna demand a full refund if it doesn't get here by Christmas. They said there's no way of tracking it, is that true? There's gotta be a way.

I don't know man, but it better get here soon. I'm gonna demand a full refund if it doesn't get here by Christmas. They said there's no way of tracking it, is that true? There's gotta be a way.

depends...did you pay for shipping? if not...

If you’re outside of the UK, and you can deal with a slight wait, Global Sneakersaver is the solution. It takes five to eleven working days to arrive, but it's completely free.

Orders using free global sneakersaver delivery will be delivered using DPD’s non-tracked mail service.

depends...did you pay for shipping? if not...

If you’re outside of the UK, and you can deal with a slight wait, Global Sneakersaver is the solution. It takes five to eleven working days to arrive, but it's completely free.

Orders using free global sneakersaver delivery will be delivered using DPD’s non-tracked mail service.

you should start

9fc366726db1e9066c4cf8168a882a898c2f9e8e_r.jpg

you should start

9fc366726db1e9066c4cf8168a882a898c2f9e8e_r.jpg

shipping problems...this is why if I miss on a release and can't get it via NDC restock...I usually don't get them...and when I ship....I use FedEx and insure the package for twice the value of the transaction.

shipping problems...this is why if I miss on a release and can't get it via NDC restock...I usually don't get them...and when I ship....I use FedEx and insure the package for twice the value of the transaction.

anyone in Houston know if they still have them? got fam in houston right now that will be returning to los angeles after new years.. please pm me if you know a spot! thanks! (mod please delete if this is wrong)

anyone in Houston know if they still have them? got fam in houston right now that will be returning to los angeles after new years.. please pm me if you know a spot! thanks! (mod please delete if this is wrong)

Back
Top Bottom