2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

pimp.gif
dem socks dat boy dnt give a damb

My homie bought a pair from mentalkicks and he's claiming they fake. I thought they were 100% authentic. Anyone else get a fake pair?

My homie bought a pair from mentalkicks and he's claiming they fake. I thought they were 100% authentic. Anyone else get a fake pair?

haha i kinda like the socks man i wish i woulda copped those when they dropped but ive been too busy tryna find true blues

haha i kinda like the socks man i wish i woulda copped those when they dropped but ive been too busy tryna find true blues

Originally Posted by medicom06

65416c62d53d9e28e06c3ceae5fa8796f77071da_r.jpg

I Kinda Like The Socks To Be Honest... 
pimp.gif

Wore Mines All Day Today... Walked The Mall, Walmart, An A Few Other Spots An I Have Absolutely No Cracking What So Ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by medicom06

65416c62d53d9e28e06c3ceae5fa8796f77071da_r.jpg

I Kinda Like The Socks To Be Honest... 
pimp.gif

Wore Mines All Day Today... Walked The Mall, Walmart, An A Few Other Spots An I Have Absolutely No Cracking What So Ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I don't know man, but it better get here soon. I'm gonna demand a full refund if it doesn't get here by Christmas. They said there's no way of tracking it, is that true? There's gotta be a way.

I'm happy to report that I finally received my pair today. Damn, that took forever. Now I know better than to opt for the free shipping.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I don't know man, but it better get here soon. I'm gonna demand a full refund if it doesn't get here by Christmas. They said there's no way of tracking it, is that true? There's gotta be a way.

I'm happy to report that I finally received my pair today. Damn, that took forever. Now I know better than to opt for the free shipping.

Originally Posted by RV019

People have had problems with mental kicks in the past,  claiming they has sold them fakes and b grades but I have never ordered from them but take that for what it is.

Originally Posted by RV019

People have had problems with mental kicks in the past,  claiming they has sold them fakes and b grades but I have never ordered from them but take that for what it is.

can you guys aware me on the kraylon matte finisher it protects the paint and makes it less shiny right? if this is true i might just use some on my shoes..
any cons can they yellow or anything? any help is appreciated

can you guys aware me on the kraylon matte finisher it protects the paint and makes it less shiny right? if this is true i might just use some on my shoes..
any cons can they yellow or anything? any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom