2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

dont use that spray ! it yellowed my midsoles so i wiped it off before it dried, use the magic eraser method instead.

wordddd
sick.gif

im not really worried about the shine on em i just want to protect the midsole from chipping but dam...

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

dont use that spray ! it yellowed my midsoles so i wiped it off before it dried, use the magic eraser method instead.

wordddd
sick.gif

im not really worried about the shine on em i just want to protect the midsole from chipping but dam...

Check your local hibbett's.

Mine had a restock today up to a 12. Was looking for a 13, but the 12 fit like a slipper.

Now on to the conc's.

Mine had a restock today up to a 12. Was looking for a 13, but the 12 fit like a slipper.

Now on to the conc's.

These are all sold out in Lincoln but went up to Omaha last weekend and they were everywhere same with black flips 3's!!!

These are all sold out in Lincoln but went up to Omaha last weekend and they were everywhere same with black flips 3's!!!

There's at least one pair of these in a size 8 left in the Milwaukee area as of Dec. 17th. Go to Mayfair mall and go to the Foot Action on the second floor near Macy's.

Overall, I'm glad I got my pair. The quality was better than expected and was not shiny like in the promo pics.

There's at least one pair of these in a size 8 left in the Milwaukee area as of Dec. 17th. Go to Mayfair mall and go to the Foot Action on the second floor near Macy's.

Overall, I'm glad I got my pair. The quality was better than expected and was not shiny like in the promo pics.

What's the consensus on the quality of these? Most likely not getting the Concords and I'm hesitant on buying this because of all this talk about cracking.

What's the consensus on the quality of these? Most likely not getting the Concords and I'm hesitant on buying this because of all this talk about cracking.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Now on to the conc's.

This..I went to the mall with no intentions on buying shoes, but they just got a restock from another store. And I had a 30% off offer I used.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Now on to the conc's.

This..I went to the mall with no intentions on buying shoes, but they just got a restock from another store. And I had a 30% off offer I used.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, they're all over Hibbett Sports.  If anyone needs help getting them, check my signature.

Yeah, they're all over Hibbett Sports.  If anyone needs help getting them, check my signature.

^

Nahhhhhhh. Black> Wht

But True Blues are my fave 3s. I think it's that extra cement print in the lace area that sets it for me..

Back
Top Bottom