2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Got mine from Niketown, after about 15 wears just walking, mine started to crack
ohwell.gif
 Im not on the heavy side either
2cfb920.jpg

Got mine from Niketown, after about 15 wears just walking, mine started to crack
ohwell.gif
 Im not on the heavy side either
2cfb920.jpg

damnn ive been in the market for a pair recently. i missed the release and couldnt hold off anymore. Im rethinking it after reading all these comments. I have a pair of true blues i have worn alot. and they are still in great shape more or less. The black will obviously looks much worse than white if it cracks also

damnn ive been in the market for a pair recently. i missed the release and couldnt hold off anymore. Im rethinking it after reading all these comments. I have a pair of true blues i have worn alot. and they are still in great shape more or less. The black will obviously looks much worse than white if it cracks also

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wonder why they didn't just use the same paint formula from the white cements.

They sucked us in with ok quality with the wc tb and cut corners on the bc smh. I got 2 pairs but haven't wore them I might Jus sell one and keep rocking my cdps keep one of 2011 DS.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wonder why they didn't just use the same paint formula from the white cements.

They sucked us in with ok quality with the wc tb and cut corners on the bc smh. I got 2 pairs but haven't wore them I might Jus sell one and keep rocking my cdps keep one of 2011 DS.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by utl768

quality on these are awful
laugh.gif

IMG_2815 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

GREAT PIC... MINE ARE EXACTLY LIKE THIS AFTER 2 WEARS...

It used to be we would double up on a shoe because we really loved them....now you have to buy two pair because they crack or fall apart in a few months.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by utl768

quality on these are awful
laugh.gif

IMG_2815 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

GREAT PIC... MINE ARE EXACTLY LIKE THIS AFTER 2 WEARS...

It used to be we would double up on a shoe because we really loved them....now you have to buy two pair because they crack or fall apart in a few months.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

They are all basically the same company. It's funny cause they basically monopolize the industry with the exception on Richards, (lol) jimmy jazz, modells, and the mom and pops. I'm sure I missed a few but if your not in an urban area and rely on your local malls this is definitely the case.

True, but does modell's share with someone too? They charge tax on the west coast even though there aren't any locations here. Thinking it mighT be Richards..

I dunno about modell's and Richards being owned by the same co. I highly doubt that though. The whole tax thing is real fuzzy cause they don't necessarily have to have any retail locations, only a distribution center in your state. That is usually enough reason to charge tax in your state.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

They are all basically the same company. It's funny cause they basically monopolize the industry with the exception on Richards, (lol) jimmy jazz, modells, and the mom and pops. I'm sure I missed a few but if your not in an urban area and rely on your local malls this is definitely the case.

True, but does modell's share with someone too? They charge tax on the west coast even though there aren't any locations here. Thinking it mighT be Richards..

I dunno about modell's and Richards being owned by the same co. I highly doubt that though. The whole tax thing is real fuzzy cause they don't necessarily have to have any retail locations, only a distribution center in your state. That is usually enough reason to charge tax in your state.

im surprised that your black cement IIIs are cracking. Ive worn mines 4x and dont have any hint of cracking.

guess thar krylon matte finish protected the paint from chipping.

im surprised that your black cement IIIs are cracking. Ive worn mines 4x and dont have any hint of cracking.

guess thar krylon matte finish protected the paint from chipping.

yet to wear either of my 2011 pairs...but my cdp are starting to crack like crazy...look better worn in anyway imo

yet to wear either of my 2011 pairs...but my cdp are starting to crack like crazy...look better worn in anyway imo

had my CDP 3's for a little over a year now and they HAVE started to crack.
I'm not worried as all my 3's have cracked evenually.
I haven't copped these yet but prob will get a pair even though peoples are cracking only after a few wears.
Chins up people we all know they crack eventually.
to quote GNR "Nothing lasts forever" !!!!!!

had my CDP 3's for a little over a year now and they HAVE started to crack.
I'm not worried as all my 3's have cracked evenually.
I haven't copped these yet but prob will get a pair even though peoples are cracking only after a few wears.
Chins up people we all know they crack eventually.
to quote GNR "Nothing lasts forever" !!!!!!

couldn't find the thread so i might as well ask in here. anyone know anywhere I can find some true blues in a size 11? (anywhere online or in the bay)

Back
Top Bottom