2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by CJ863

I'm sure weight is a factor in it as well, but I'm 6'2 155 and mine are cracking like hell. Either way there's no excuse that shoes we pay close to 2 bills for should be
cracking within the 2nd month they were released.

damn man sorry to hear that, i agree that at close to 200 dollars a pair, these should be top notch quality like Kobes or Lebrons

I hope the cements 4s arent going to be that way. Wish we would be able to find out how doernbechers held up, but barely anyone wore them

Originally Posted by CJ863

I'm sure weight is a factor in it as well, but I'm 6'2 155 and mine are cracking like hell. Either way there's no excuse that shoes we pay close to 2 bills for should be
cracking within the 2nd month they were released.

damn man sorry to hear that, i agree that at close to 200 dollars a pair, these should be top notch quality like Kobes or Lebrons

I hope the cements 4s arent going to be that way. Wish we would be able to find out how doernbechers held up, but barely anyone wore them

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

SMDH, EASTBAY SENT MY SHOES IN A DAMN PLASTIC BAG !!@. BOX IS MESSED UP AND THEY PUT SOME SHIPPING STICKER ON IT.

EASTBAY REPS WERE ARE YOU?????
Sorry to hear that. Please send us a Private Message with your customer number so we can take a look for you. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Curious.  I am always seeing people complaining about this here but what is being done to rectify the situation?
I just actually hit up the Rep. Hopefully they actually hook it up. none of this 25 dollar gift card crap bc my shoes are not prisitne. I'm not blaming JP quality control either.

I will say Eastbay's communication is top notch and I hope they rectify this appropriately because my patronage is now in limbo due to this experience.  

Plastic bags! where they do that at?  

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

SMDH, EASTBAY SENT MY SHOES IN A DAMN PLASTIC BAG !!@. BOX IS MESSED UP AND THEY PUT SOME SHIPPING STICKER ON IT.

Sorry to hear that. Please send us a Private Message with your customer number so we can take a look for you. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Curious.  I am always seeing people complaining about this here but what is being done to rectify the situation?
I just actually hit up the Rep. Hopefully they actually hook it up. none of this 25 dollar gift card crap bc my shoes are not prisitne. I'm not blaming JP quality control either.

I will say Eastbay's communication is top notch and I hope they rectify this appropriately because my patronage is now in limbo due to this experience.  

i've received my fair share of eastbay products shipped in plastic bags, just seems random or maybe they use bags for the smaller sizes

i've received my fair share of eastbay products shipped in plastic bags, just seems random or maybe they use bags for the smaller sizes

PTone wrote:

EastbayRep wrote:

RufioRufioRufio wrote:

EastbayRep - Dustin

Eastbay normally ship in plastic bags, with the exception of Jordan releases.

PTone wrote:

EastbayRep wrote:

RufioRufioRufio wrote:

EastbayRep - Dustin

Eastbay normally ship in plastic bags, with the exception of Jordan releases.

These have to be my favorite release of 2011. Wore mine twice this year so far already. I think I'm going to be wearing them a lot just to go out casually and stuff. Nice looking shoe and the quality is on point for me. I won't mind the white mid sole cracking, but there's no sign of that yet. If it does happen then Angelus Paint to the rescue. Might have to try and cop another pair.

These have to be my favorite release of 2011. Wore mine twice this year so far already. I think I'm going to be wearing them a lot just to go out casually and stuff. Nice looking shoe and the quality is on point for me. I won't mind the white mid sole cracking, but there's no sign of that yet. If it does happen then Angelus Paint to the rescue. Might have to try and cop another pair.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Everyone who isn't keeping their shoes on ice should post their fit while rocking their 3's.

I remember when only women wore outfits...sad

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Everyone who isn't keeping their shoes on ice should post their fit while rocking their 3's.

I remember when only women wore outfits...sad

heads up. i know its not the black cement, but on finishline the gray cement is on sale for $119 if you wear a size 13. figured id share!

heads up. i know its not the black cement, but on finishline the gray cement is on sale for $119 if you wear a size 13. figured id share!

Back
Top Bottom