2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Because of the poor quality, I have already turned these into beaters
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^theyre goin for about $200 consistently- give or take $20. LMAO at some of these pics of the "crackin", some of yall just looking for publicity and enjoy seeing your own posts, just lookin to be a part of something. Ive worn mine 6 or 7 times now, and havent noticed anything wrong with them, and theyre super-comfortable to boot- love mine

COOL YA JETS PAL.
Peeps just posting picks of their 3's cracking, not trying to gain publicity.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't wanna hear from you when yours start cracking COZ YOU KNOW THEY WILL.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

post count means NOTHIN NOOB.

^theyre goin for about $200 consistently- give or take $20. LMAO at some of these pics of the "crackin", some of yall just looking for publicity and enjoy seeing your own posts, just lookin to be a part of something. Ive worn mine 6 or 7 times now, and havent noticed anything wrong with them, and theyre super-comfortable to boot- love mine

COOL YA JETS PAL.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Traded my solar red Lebron 8s for these.
pimp.gif
Funny thing is they are a size 8 and fit perfectly when I normally am a 9 in most Nikes, and 8.5 in JB Retros.

Traded my solar red Lebron 8s for these.
pimp.gif
Funny thing is they are a size 8 and fit perfectly when I normally am a 9 in most Nikes, and 8.5 in JB Retros.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

COOL YA JETS PAL.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LMAO at this dude calling nowtiness a noob.
Relax NOOB
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

COOL YA JETS PAL.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LMAO at this dude calling nowtiness a noob.
Relax NOOB
roll.gif

thanks someone is selling me a pair used three times basically they can pass for ds sz 10.5 for 140 i offer him 130 and he said yes.. ama try to give him 125 but is that a good deal?

thanks someone is selling me a pair used three times basically they can pass for ds sz 10.5 for 140 i offer him 130 and he said yes.. ama try to give him 125 but is that a good deal?

what was the retail price? am just trying to get a steal since am a 10 and there 10.5 might fit a little big so ama have to try get a trade and make sure there legit cause is outside of NT dont wanna get scamed...

what was the retail price? am just trying to get a steal since am a 10 and there 10.5 might fit a little big so ama have to try get a trade and make sure there legit cause is outside of NT dont wanna get scamed...

I have the white cements and mine have no cracking. My friend has the black cements and his are cracked already. He does weight probably 90 more lbs then me could that be a factor or did the cheep the paint on them?

I have the white cements and mine have no cracking. My friend has the black cements and his are cracked already. He does weight probably 90 more lbs then me could that be a factor or did the cheep the paint on them?

Originally Posted by MDkicks

They definitely used cheaper paint on the BCIII's.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MDkicks

They definitely used cheaper paint on the BCIII's.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom