2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

been wearin these almost everytime i left the house since release date. just noticed the cracking last night!! 

i have worn my white cements for almost a year and there jus a lil worse then my BC3 right now i been wearin for 2 months. 

quality is def better on WC3 then BC3 IMO 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

been wearin these almost everytime i left the house since release date. just noticed the cracking last night!! 

i have worn my white cements for almost a year and there jus a lil worse then my BC3 right now i been wearin for 2 months. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^^ This is from casual use?

That's crazy! Hasn't happened to my TB 3's yet though.

Anyone notice this on the Black Flips yet?

^^^ This is from casual use?

That's crazy! Hasn't happened to my TB 3's yet though.

Anyone notice this on the Black Flips yet?

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

I like the CDPs so much more, the paints way to shiny on the new ones.

i own DS cdps and im not unDSin em....the fire red is proper on those....

however, in regards to the shiny leather of the 2011's, it's a non-issue....

ive worn my black cements everyday except for like two since release day....rain all of that im straight beast mode in these not givin one single damb...

my white paint is chipping a lil and the leather seems to have dulled due to use....these versions are the truth JB didn't fail IMO except for the paint chipping.

CLIFFS: shiny leather dulls with wear

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

I like the CDPs so much more, the paints way to shiny on the new ones.

i own DS cdps and im not unDSin em....the fire red is proper on those....

however, in regards to the shiny leather of the 2011's, it's a non-issue....

ive worn my black cements everyday except for like two since release day....rain all of that im straight beast mode in these not givin one single damb...

my white paint is chipping a lil and the leather seems to have dulled due to use....these versions are the truth JB didn't fail IMO except for the paint chipping.

CLIFFS: shiny leather dulls with wear

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The chipping can go unnoticeable if u're not looking for it... Wore my on RD & haven't touched them since, to scared now lol

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The chipping can go unnoticeable if u're not looking for it... Wore my on RD & haven't touched them since, to scared now lol

I have a size 9 brand new, been trying to sell it cause they didn't fit. I could rock them but it just looked too small in the mirror

I have a size 9 brand new, been trying to sell it cause they didn't fit. I could rock them but it just looked too small in the mirror

Back
Top Bottom