2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I have sum 01's that need to be repainted, being that the 3's r one of my favs i'll prob cop these

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

what makes you think they would ever go back to the OG shape lol..

tumblr_lizva9RHcM1qduc2ho1_1280.png
 pic by Deftronic

01 black cements > 2008 cdp black cements > 2011 black cements

we know this lol

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

this is one of the few shoes i may get multiple of, and i might get 3.

THIS, best 3's cw IMO, and in my top 5 favorite Jordan sneaker.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

this is one of the few shoes i may get multiple of, and i might get 3.

THIS, best 3's cw IMO, and in my top 5 favorite Jordan sneaker.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

If paint chipping isn't bad I might consider
the one thing i worry about. I noticed on the newer spizikes last year they fixed what was wrong on the midsole...seems like they used a different paint than the thin layer that peeled

Originally Posted by xbiker47

If paint chipping isn't bad I might consider
the one thing i worry about. I noticed on the newer spizikes last year they fixed what was wrong on the midsole...seems like they used a different paint than the thin layer that peeled

Does anyone have any idea how limited these will be? i have the CDP's but I have to get these too. JB is doing big things in 2011 man..... breaking a lot of peoples wallets.

Does anyone have any idea how limited these will be? i have the CDP's but I have to get these too. JB is doing big things in 2011 man..... breaking a lot of peoples wallets.

If these are a GR then I might eventually cop a pair. I'm not too fond of this shoe I dnt know why, but I surely wont be doubking up. But. If they come out atcthe same time as the concords and columbias, well goodbye iii's.

If these are a GR then I might eventually cop a pair. I'm not too fond of this shoe I dnt know why, but I surely wont be doubking up. But. If they come out atcthe same time as the concords and columbias, well goodbye iii's.

these are a must. although my 09 tbs are demolished i lean towards dblng on the blk/cmt.

but if i cop my achilles lows i might say goodbye to coppin g either #peasantlife

these are a must. although my 09 tbs are demolished i lean towards dblng on the blk/cmt.

but if i cop my achilles lows i might say goodbye to coppin g either #peasantlife

Back
Top Bottom