2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I've been following Niketalk for many years and never posted anything. I'm not sure how to post pictures so I don't have any proof but I ordered a pair of Black Cements from slamdunkspace and I'm definitely convinced that these are fakes. I put them side by side with my true blues and noticed that the elephant print on the Black Cements don't come close to the quality and definition on TBs. The print was a darker shade of grey and the lines were not as defined. One thing I was thinking was that maybe its supposed to be a darker shade of grey but who knows. I wish I knew how to post pictures or I would show you guys but thats the risk I took from ordering online. To everybody I recommend waiting for the release date.

I've been following Niketalk for many years and never posted anything. I'm not sure how to post pictures so I don't have any proof but I ordered a pair of Black Cements from slamdunkspace and I'm definitely convinced that these are fakes. I put them side by side with my true blues and noticed that the elephant print on the Black Cements don't come close to the quality and definition on TBs. The print was a darker shade of grey and the lines were not as defined. One thing I was thinking was that maybe its supposed to be a darker shade of grey but who knows. I wish I knew how to post pictures or I would show you guys but thats the risk I took from ordering online. To everybody I recommend waiting for the release date.

Gonna cope these QUICK!! all i want for this year
smile.gif
maybe a pair of spizikes too

Originally Posted by datharlemdude

check a few pages back for a post made by the user Nooblee.

What you just described is not a way to identify fake BC IIIs. 

Now on the other hand, after you go through the points Nooblee listed, and can find a few of them matching your BC IIIs, then it would convince us a lot more.

Now on the other hand, after you go through the points Nooblee listed, and can find a few of them matching your BC IIIs, then it would convince us a lot more.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Same on the 2001 trueblues. My pair has differentQuality of elephant print. Left shoe has tooMuch drak grey imprint, like painted over The lines. Right shoe looks regular. This is an issue by inconsistent qualityBy jb/nike. So that does not proof ur blk/cmt 3's Would be fake.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Same on the 2001 trueblues. My pair has differentQuality of elephant print. Left shoe has tooMuch drak grey imprint, like painted over The lines. Right shoe looks regular. This is an issue by inconsistent qualityBy jb/nike. So that does not proof ur blk/cmt 3's Would be fake.

Back
Top Bottom