2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i just need my one pair. hope i get thin print on both shoes all around but if not oh well. i like the thicker print on white cements but not true blues/black cements.

i just need my one pair. hope i get thin print on both shoes all around but if not oh well. i like the thicker print on white cements but not true blues/black cements.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

these look too shiney to me. it looks just like the WC3s leather in black.
glad i picked up CDPs for my girl and i. will prolly pass on these
shiney black leather = pass

Shiney Black Material they use now > cheap plastic material they used on the CDP.  I hope you at least got your CDP's for retail, and not 200+

I wish I could say I got mine for less than 200. But I didn't. But my girl wears a 7y so they were a little more reasonable..I think the reason why the price of the CDP's stays high is because the leather on the 2011 looks soo suspect. I usually am not one to complain about the gr Jordan's they have been putting out but these are we're I draw the line.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

these look too shiney to me. it looks just like the WC3s leather in black.
glad i picked up CDPs for my girl and i. will prolly pass on these
shiney black leather = pass

Shiney Black Material they use now > cheap plastic material they used on the CDP.  I hope you at least got your CDP's for retail, and not 200+

I wish I could say I got mine for less than 200. But I didn't. But my girl wears a 7y so they were a little more reasonable..I think the reason why the price of the CDP's stays high is because the leather on the 2011 looks soo suspect. I usually am not one to complain about the gr Jordan's they have been putting out but these are we're I draw the line.

Originally Posted by thejrob

These and the concords will be hurting my wallet

This. 2x of these and 3x concords will hurt.

On topic, how is the sizing on these? I want to prevent creasing in the toe box so how should I go about that?

Back
Top Bottom