im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

Originally Posted by King Arthur

ANYONE WANNA ANSWER THIS

If i get through this 20 minute wait and pay

get the email and all that

what are the odds eastbay after the fact cancels my order

?!?!?!?!?

You should be good, I have gotten shoes after waiting almost 2 hours on eastbay.

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

[font=Arial, sans-serif]good luck with eastbay.. i still dont know why you *%%!% for with that check out wait time %#++[/font]

Eastbay really is becoming a joke - clicked literally right as their timer hit zero and whole fri gg in page locked up- froze - cart empty- blah blah blah- switched to NDC- copped x 2 and done with this mess.  Good luck and congrats to everyone trying.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]good luck with eastbay.. i still dont know why you *%%!% for with that check out wait time %#++[/font]

Eastbay really is becoming a joke - clicked literally right as their timer hit zero and whole fri gg in page locked up- froze - cart empty- blah blah blah- switched to NDC- copped x 2 and done with this mess.  Good luck and congrats to everyone trying.

every1 wit thee 2hrs hit up NDC quick just got my pair
. i honestly dont think ill ever use eastbay again. 2 hrs??? and i dont even get tax free anymore.
free shipping on nike w/ no code and double box.

every1 wit thee 2hrs hit up NDC quick just got my pair
. i honestly dont think ill ever use eastbay again. 2 hrs??? and i dont even get tax free anymore.
free shipping on nike w/ no code and double box.

Back
Top Bottom