2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Didnt want to wait in line, but had too. Here's my pair.
Nice pics fam...saw you said you think the quality on the CDP > 2011 BCIII...I own both now
laugh.gif
...but I haven't been able to put my BCIII's in my hand yet as I ordered on NDC last night and had to work at 7:00am this morning til 11:00pm tonight...getting my little girl a pair tomorrow tho for sure...guess I just got a pair to back up the CDP's, I just hope 2011 BCIII doesn't chip and peel like the CDP...in any case I'm a let the CDP's rest a bit now til I can get some angelus on the midsoles....

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Didnt want to wait in line, but had too. Here's my pair.
Nice pics fam...saw you said you think the quality on the CDP > 2011 BCIII...I own both now
laugh.gif
...but I haven't been able to put my BCIII's in my hand yet as I ordered on NDC last night and had to work at 7:00am this morning til 11:00pm tonight...getting my little girl a pair tomorrow tho for sure...guess I just got a pair to back up the CDP's, I just hope 2011 BCIII doesn't chip and peel like the CDP...in any case I'm a let the CDP's rest a bit now til I can get some angelus on the midsoles....

Originally Posted by KMante

My only real gripe is if we are gonna pay $10 more, could we at least get the hangtag JB?!  Dang!

This I knew they didn't come with one for a couple months though. Got my pair at midnight from finishline. Couple hundred people were in line but only about 10 people were at the mall for 3s. these are nice. What can I use to remove the gloss from the midsole? Is there a certain mr clean magic eraser to use?

Originally Posted by KMante

My only real gripe is if we are gonna pay $10 more, could we at least get the hangtag JB?!  Dang!

This I knew they didn't come with one for a couple months though. Got my pair at midnight from finishline. Couple hundred people were in line but only about 10 people were at the mall for 3s. these are nice. What can I use to remove the gloss from the midsole? Is there a certain mr clean magic eraser to use?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Does anyone know if i can use more then one coupon on a pair of black/cement 3's at finishline or if i can use them at all on this shoe ?
not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Winners circle reward coupons are a go on these. Just used them on my daughters pair and on another pair for my brother. Called customer service beforehand and they said managers aren't allowed to deny you using them as they aren't restricted on anything anymore. They even confirmed that they can be used on the Concords as well.

I don't get it.  I sat there and demanded and watched the girl scan and manually enter the coupon - denied.

I'm going back today for an adjustment.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Does anyone know if i can use more then one coupon on a pair of black/cement 3's at finishline or if i can use them at all on this shoe ?
not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Winners circle reward coupons are a go on these. Just used them on my daughters pair and on another pair for my brother. Called customer service beforehand and they said managers aren't allowed to deny you using them as they aren't restricted on anything anymore. They even confirmed that they can be used on the Concords as well.

I don't get it.  I sat there and demanded and watched the girl scan and manually enter the coupon - denied.

I'm going back today for an adjustment.

I ordered from NDC last night, my first time ordering anything from them and I have received the e-mail and all that and checked my order status on their website which states that my status is "In Progress" and that $171.20 was charged to my card.

Am I set now or wha?

nerd.gif

I ordered from NDC last night, my first time ordering anything from them and I have received the e-mail and all that and checked my order status on their website which states that my status is "In Progress" and that $171.20 was charged to my card.

Am I set now or wha?

nerd.gif

NDC is pretty solid with their stuff. I mean it's the house that bakes the cookies so they better be. I say you're set Tony Starks.

Back
Top Bottom