2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

this may be a SUPER long shot, but My girl finally wants to get into jordans after she saw these 3s. she wears a 4.5 in Nike ... no idea what size she may wear in jordan . she wont be able to try these on so any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance!

optimus: are you going to use a matte finish on the leather as well? gj on the midsole though, keep us posted on the vid

optimus: are you going to use a matte finish on the leather as well? gj on the midsole though, keep us posted on the vid

main-source.co.uk  has sizes left      They even have some white/cements and 1 size 14 true blues. Site looks legit  

main-source.co.uk  has sizes left      They even have some white/cements and 1 size 14 true blues. Site looks legit  

Just walked into ****'s and got a 13 - was surprised it was that easy. If ya missed out you might give them a try.

Granted I am in KS

Just walked into ****'s and got a 13 - was surprised it was that easy. If ya missed out you might give them a try.

Granted I am in KS

Originally Posted by capuT

I'll agree with santi, it took me about 10 min all together to take care of that midsole, but well worth it. As for the leather I dont' want to overdue to and mess it up so I might stop where it's at right now, I should do a comparison pic on that as well so you can see where I'm at, but in the video you'll see it big time!

Originally Posted by capuT

I'll agree with santi, it took me about 10 min all together to take care of that midsole, but well worth it. As for the leather I dont' want to overdue to and mess it up so I might stop where it's at right now, I should do a comparison pic on that as well so you can see where I'm at, but in the video you'll see it big time!

I'm just visiting right now in orlando so I don't know the addresses, but if anyone is looking for a 10 or 10.5 check the footlocker on hotel plaza blvd

I'm just visiting right now in orlando so I don't know the addresses, but if anyone is looking for a 10 or 10.5 check the footlocker on hotel plaza blvd

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Midsole fixed
smile.gif
Night and day results!

official 

Back
Top Bottom