2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

for anybody waiting for their sns tracking number (i'm one of them). they responded to my email and said that there was a mix up on some of the pre-generated tracking numbers, so they weren't able to ship out all the bc 3's. they said monday is when they're going to send the rest. still crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly this time around.

for anybody waiting for their sns tracking number (i'm one of them). they responded to my email and said that there was a mix up on some of the pre-generated tracking numbers, so they weren't able to ship out all the bc 3's. they said monday is when they're going to send the rest. still crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly this time around.

Wow OPtimus... that's so hot.

Girls love guys with skills... and you definitely have that goin owns. Secksy.

Btw... SNS hit your favorite e-thug up with that ship confirm. Got me doing the hip worm.

"The best things... in life are free. Never understand it what you means to meh!!!"

*vogues out of thread*

*switches hips and snaps fingers in z-formation*

"WORK!!!"

Wow OPtimus... that's so hot.

Girls love guys with skills... and you definitely have that goin owns. Secksy.

Btw... SNS hit your favorite e-thug up with that ship confirm. Got me doing the hip worm.

"The best things... in life are free. Never understand it what you means to meh!!!"

*vogues out of thread*

*switches hips and snaps fingers in z-formation*

"WORK!!!"

YOOOO SO AFTER DEBATING WITH MYSELF FOR A DAY... I FINALLY GAVE INTO THE CRAVE! I WENT TO THE SAME STORE THAT I WALKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME 200 AND GOT MY 15'S! THEY LOOK GOOD... I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THESE LIKE 10YRS AGO WHEN THEY DROPPED 2000 OR 2K1. THESE KICKS ARE WHAT GOT ME INTO THE WHOLE JORDAN WORLD...

YOOOO SO AFTER DEBATING WITH MYSELF FOR A DAY... I FINALLY GAVE INTO THE CRAVE! I WENT TO THE SAME STORE THAT I WALKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME 200 AND GOT MY 15'S! THEY LOOK GOOD... I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THESE LIKE 10YRS AGO WHEN THEY DROPPED 2000 OR 2K1. THESE KICKS ARE WHAT GOT ME INTO THE WHOLE JORDAN WORLD...

Swung through the Northgate Mall in Lafayette, LA today, they still have pairs at the Hibbets and the Footaction. I'm happy with what I got already though so I'm just throwing it out there for anyone that might still be on the hunt in LA.

Swung through the Northgate Mall in Lafayette, LA today, they still have pairs at the Hibbets and the Footaction. I'm happy with what I got already though so I'm just throwing it out there for anyone that might still be on the hunt in LA.

Saw a dude I know wearing these today, they looked creased like he had worn them for months, these are shabby.

Saw a dude I know wearing these today, they looked creased like he had worn them for months, these are shabby.

Originally Posted by clewfm

has anyone else been having troubles with the insole of the shoes?! my left shoes insole is too big! it looks like a size 11.5 or 12 insole in my size 11 -______- 
eyes.gif

yea the insole on one of my pairs is too big, it creases up at the toe of the shoe. Smh.

Originally Posted by clewfm

has anyone else been having troubles with the insole of the shoes?! my left shoes insole is too big! it looks like a size 11.5 or 12 insole in my size 11 -______- 
eyes.gif

yea the insole on one of my pairs is too big, it creases up at the toe of the shoe. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom