2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

When i went to get my III's, i saw small cracks similar to the NT'er posted and they were fresh out of the box! Luckily they had an extra pair for me.

When i went to get my III's, i saw small cracks similar to the NT'er posted and they were fresh out of the box! Luckily they had an extra pair for me.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Wore these on Wednesday to the gym (did the stationary bike and some squats for the fellas to gawk).

Sported these Friday night to go to dinner, proceeded to a friends crib which concluded to a lounge for drank.

Donned these last night to a club and even danced my $+* off (couple of dudes called me crazy for opting to
outfit my ensemble with these, one guy thought i was crazy, but I love wearing my shoes and the venue/
event/occassion is never innapropriate - Cuz if boots were made for walking, J's were meant for flossin'. Daily).

Lol. I feel xactly the same way about these shoes. Wanted them ever since the CDP but couldn't spend 300+ on a pair of shoes at the time. Now that I finally have them I wear them everywhere.

Wore these on Wednesday to the gym (did the stationary bike and some squats for the fellas to gawk).

Sported these Friday night to go to dinner, proceeded to a friends crib which concluded to a lounge for drank.

Donned these last night to a club and even danced my $+* off (couple of dudes called me crazy for opting to
outfit my ensemble with these, one guy thought i was crazy, but I love wearing my shoes and the venue/
event/occassion is never innapropriate - Cuz if boots were made for walking, J's were meant for flossin'. Daily).

Lol. I feel xactly the same way about these shoes. Wanted them ever since the CDP but couldn't spend 300+ on a pair of shoes at the time. Now that I finally have them I wear them everywhere.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Not my pair still crispy as ever! Maybe dudes are too hard on their sneaks, b/c all 5 pairs of my 3's still look DS! 
pimp.gif
there was bound to be a few good ones out the batch in 2008 but overall the CDP is crap quality. Lucky you.

No, I and a lot of other people up here have said otherwise. Have you actually read any of the pages? To see people say they prefer the CDP's and people complaining about the quality of these.

In two years people will be complaining about the crap quality of the 2011 BC III's. Always happens.
My cements and the people I know with them all have perfect pairs. Same situation as you and your 08's.
These are just as good as the CDP's, and the white Cements are far more superior to both imo. My WCIII's are still damn near flawless and I wore them like crazy waiting on these. Wore them for the last time at the release of the BCIII and I plan on keeping them stored away now that I got my black cements.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Not my pair still crispy as ever! Maybe dudes are too hard on their sneaks, b/c all 5 pairs of my 3's still look DS! 
pimp.gif
there was bound to be a few good ones out the batch in 2008 but overall the CDP is crap quality. Lucky you.

No, I and a lot of other people up here have said otherwise. Have you actually read any of the pages? To see people say they prefer the CDP's and people complaining about the quality of these.

In two years people will be complaining about the crap quality of the 2011 BC III's. Always happens.
My cements and the people I know with them all have perfect pairs. Same situation as you and your 08's.
These are just as good as the CDP's, and the white Cements are far more superior to both imo. My WCIII's are still damn near flawless and I wore them like crazy waiting on these. Wore them for the last time at the release of the BCIII and I plan on keeping them stored away now that I got my black cements.

People will always complain about the crap quality of JB/Nike period lol. They're QC is sooo horrible! This thread proves that! I can't believe that some of the people's pairs have unmatching shoes! Different leathers? Really JB?

People will always complain about the crap quality of JB/Nike period lol. They're QC is sooo horrible! This thread proves that! I can't believe that some of the people's pairs have unmatching shoes! Different leathers? Really JB?

Just had a paypal claim filed against me for "fake pair of shoes". Guy says that one of the shoes has dark print, while the other one is real light........THANKS A LOT JB!
roll.gif

Just had a paypal claim filed against me for "fake pair of shoes". Guy says that one of the shoes has dark print, while the other one is real light........THANKS A LOT JB!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

roll.gif
So many uneducated jordan buyers these days just call everything FAKE. Don't understand that every pair will not be identical because of Nike  quality. Have no idea what they're talking about...sigh.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

roll.gif
So many uneducated jordan buyers these days just call everything FAKE. Don't understand that every pair will not be identical because of Nike  quality. Have no idea what they're talking about...sigh.

Wore these to costco earlier today to get my eye examined and after four wears that average from light-moderate-strenuous,
this is what we have as of Sunday, Dec 4, 2011 2:57 pm PST:

I haven't worned a new pair of sneakers this frequently since my XJ 900's a while back (and we're talkng a WHILE).

Pics of your gym escapades? Lol.

Wore these to costco earlier today to get my eye examined and after four wears that average from light-moderate-strenuous,

I haven't worned a new pair of sneakers this frequently since my XJ 900's a while back (and we're talkng a WHILE).

Pics of your gym escapades? Lol.

But you didn't wear them to bed
ohwell.gif

I like the J's were made for flossin line
laugh.gif

But you didn't wear them to bed
ohwell.gif

I like the J's were made for flossin line
laugh.gif

Picked up my pair from my connect but instead of my size 11.5 had to settle for a 12. Couldn't complain for less then retail.

Back
Top Bottom