2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

yup, received an email 3 hrs ago.  placed an order 1/2 an hr ago.  Copped a size 10.  only a limit of one per customer though. 

yup, received an email 3 hrs ago.  placed an order 1/2 an hr ago.  Copped a size 10.  only a limit of one per customer though. 

Originally Posted by SaKuRaGi10

One of the reasons I purchased a gold club membership is for stuff like this, & now it's only for platinum members? $%$?!

One of the reasons I purchased a gold club membership is for stuff like this, & now it's only for platinum members? $%$?!

Originally Posted by NC23

Ridiculous.  The Platinum Club wasn't even around when I signed up for the Gold Club.  If anything people who signed up before they came up with these three levels (Silver, Gold, Platinum) should be grandfathered in somehow.  Thanks to a Gold Club restock I was able to cop the Playoff XIII's earlier in the year.  I've always given Eastbay the benefit of the doubt, but stuff like this and the alleged "exclusive Gold Club Member hotline" which isn't really all that exclusive is a little shady.  The free shipping and the 25% off coupon make it a good deal but now it's $40 to be a Platinum member?  BS.

Ridiculous.  The Platinum Club wasn't even around when I signed up for the Gold Club.  If anything people who signed up before they came up with these three levels (Silver, Gold, Platinum) should be grandfathered in somehow.  Thanks to a Gold Club restock I was able to cop the Playoff XIII's earlier in the year.  I've always given Eastbay the benefit of the doubt, but stuff like this and the alleged "exclusive Gold Club Member hotline" which isn't really all that exclusive is a little shady.  The free shipping and the 25% off coupon make it a good deal but now it's $40 to be a Platinum member?  BS.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

So no restock for Gold Club members

So no restock for Gold Club members

subject of the email was - Platinum Club Member - Get First Dibs on the Jordan Retro 3 "Cements", so i guess there will be restock for Gold Club members soon if it isn't sold out

subject of the email was - Platinum Club Member - Get First Dibs on the Jordan Retro 3 "Cements", so i guess there will be restock for Gold Club members soon if it isn't sold out

I have my pairs so I'm good personally. I'm just bothered by the fact that in order to be first in line for these benefits I need a membership that wasn't even available when I signed up for my Gold Club membership. Guess I'll have to go Platinum when my year expires in May.

I have my pairs so I'm good personally. I'm just bothered by the fact that in order to be first in line for these benefits I need a membership that wasn't even available when I signed up for my Gold Club membership. Guess I'll have to go Platinum when my year expires in May.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

scooped a pair of these at my local sporting good store

crazy they still have these in common sizes

wheres this store at

wheres this store at

Man, I hope so. I just bought the TB3s from an NTer on here, now I just need these Cements to complete the big 3s collection this year.
pimp.gif

Man, I hope so. I just bought the TB3s from an NTer on here, now I just need these Cements to complete the big 3s collection this year.
pimp.gif

eastbay restock for platinum members

Happy I was finally able to get my pair.  Now I can sell my 3/20 CDP.
Factoring in the giftcard discount, I ended up paying $127.99.

eastbay restock for platinum members

Happy I was finally able to get my pair.  Now I can sell my 3/20 CDP.
Factoring in the giftcard discount, I ended up paying $127.99.

In tally? I could use another pair 
nerd.gif

In tally? I could use another pair 
nerd.gif

QFT

And i dont think there is a way to upgrade from gold to platinum without just paying the 40$...

Back
Top Bottom