2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

I feel as a customer that you should allow a pre order for loyalty customers for big releases. My loyalty membership is completely useless for big releases because your website crashes during these releases. i understand that as a company, it won't concern you too much if your site slows down and crashes, because your product will still sell out regardless of who is buying. But I feel you should award your members that pay for a membership. There should be certain advantages to it. A big one would be a personal link to preorder a shoe a few hours before launch. A personal link that would work only for a logged in loyalty member. Thank you for your time.
That wouldn't work either because everyone will become a member just to preorder. 
maybe if they allowed certain people at a time to pre ordered to reduce volume it would work.
Or they could let Loyalty members order from 12 a.m. to 1 a.m. on launch dates, and everyone else can order after that.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

I feel as a customer that you should allow a pre order for loyalty customers for big releases. My loyalty membership is completely useless for big releases because your website crashes during these releases. i understand that as a company, it won't concern you too much if your site slows down and crashes, because your product will still sell out regardless of who is buying. But I feel you should award your members that pay for a membership. There should be certain advantages to it. A big one would be a personal link to preorder a shoe a few hours before launch. A personal link that would work only for a logged in loyalty member. Thank you for your time.
That wouldn't work either because everyone will become a member just to preorder. 
maybe if they allowed certain people at a time to pre ordered to reduce volume it would work.
Or they could let Loyalty members order from 12 a.m. to 1 a.m. on launch dates, and everyone else can order after that.

After my third wear, approx 10 hours, I now have an inch long hairline crack on the white part of the midsole.
mad.gif
 Ive worn my TB's nearly 20x w/o any cracks. I found this acrylic paint sealer at my local craft store. Has anyone had luck with preventing the cracking? I just don't want it reaching the black heel.
I realized the quality on these were awful, but it's my favorite shoe of all time.

After my third wear, approx 10 hours, I now have an inch long hairline crack on the white part of the midsole.
mad.gif
 Ive worn my TB's nearly 20x w/o any cracks. I found this acrylic paint sealer at my local craft store. Has anyone had luck with preventing the cracking? I just don't want it reaching the black heel.
I realized the quality on these were awful, but it's my favorite shoe of all time.

so these are cracking on a lot of people it seems... but the white cements and true blues aren't?

heh.

i passed on these cuz i just unDSed 2001's a few months ago, and only worn them 3 times... much prefer them.

so these are cracking on a lot of people it seems... but the white cements and true blues aren't?

heh.

i passed on these cuz i just unDSed 2001's a few months ago, and only worn them 3 times... much prefer them.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sz 12's seem GONE any help
nerd.gif

Man PJ's had a size 12 about 1.5 weeks ago. I don't know if someone returned one, or if it just didnt sell. Its gotta be gona by now though. Give them a call

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sz 12's seem GONE any help
nerd.gif

Man PJ's had a size 12 about 1.5 weeks ago. I don't know if someone returned one, or if it just didnt sell. Its gotta be gona by now though. Give them a call

Randomly decided to peep this thread 
eek.gif
. Ordered my 8.5 and a few pairs of dri-fit socks 
pimp.gif

Randomly decided to peep this thread 
eek.gif
. Ordered my 8.5 and a few pairs of dri-fit socks 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom