2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

This dude 3thaman been posting those same pics since the cement III retro back in '03. Give it a rest, b.

This dude 3thaman been posting those same pics since the cement III retro back in '03. Give it a rest, b.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My boy has a pair that hasnt cracked yet. Idk im kinds leaning towards the trade lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My boy has a pair that hasnt cracked yet. Idk im kinds leaning towards the trade lol

air-jordan-iii-black-cement-2011-release-02.jpg

that toebox 
sick.gif

Hopefully they fix the shape before release 

But am so happy they are bringing these back out again these are definitely in my top 10  
glasses.gif

air-jordan-iii-black-cement-2011-release-02.jpg

that toebox 
sick.gif

Hopefully they fix the shape before release 

But am so happy they are bringing these back out again these are definitely in my top 10  
glasses.gif

I hope JB comes thru and drops these. Black/cement 3s and White/Cement 4s would me very happy!!!

I hope JB comes thru and drops these. Black/cement 3s and White/Cement 4s would me very happy!!!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he looks forward to III's releasing

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, if I had that many pairs of 2001's, I wouldn't even be here myself.  

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, if I had that many pairs of 2001's, I wouldn't even be here myself.  

If the CDPs had "Nike Air" on the back, fine.

But, with these dropping, its tomato v. tomatoe.

laugh.gif

Keep your cool grays.  Atleast they were made better than the CDP XIs and Space Jams...

If the CDPs had "Nike Air" on the back, fine.

But, with these dropping, its tomato v. tomatoe.

laugh.gif

Keep your cool grays.  Atleast they were made better than the CDP XIs and Space Jams...

Footland has the Air Jordan 3 black/cement for $350. Saw them today they did a good job with the quality of the shoe

Footland has the Air Jordan 3 black/cement for $350. Saw them today they did a good job with the quality of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom