2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

whats a fair price to buy a ds CDP pair for? 240?

yes
wink.gif

whats a fair price to buy a ds 01 pair for? 240?

Sold a pair DS Size 9.5 3 months ago for $380 shipped. The customer was very very happy and said he spent months looking for a perfect DS 2001 pair.
grin.gif
I assume there aren't many DS 01 laying around that people are looking to get rid of.

whats a fair price to buy a ds 01 pair for? 240?

Sold a pair DS Size 9.5 3 months ago for $380 shipped. The customer was very very happy and said he spent months looking for a perfect DS 2001 pair.
grin.gif
I assume there aren't many DS 01 laying around that people are looking to get rid of.

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..
I have yet to see a post of the CDP's with paint chipping. If you're complaining...post picks of your '08 CDP's with cracked soles, because I have to see this myself. If you don't have them...well, we know what time it is.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..
I have yet to see a post of the CDP's with paint chipping. If you're complaining...post picks of your '08 CDP's with cracked soles, because I have to see this myself. If you don't have them...well, we know what time it is.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Regards to that black friday release, that would be terrible haha for some people haha

Regards to that black friday release, that would be terrible haha for some people haha

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
dude is trying to son the mod ruh ohh
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
dude is trying to son the mod ruh ohh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my cdp3s are fine but i hardly wear them tho. havent worn them since charmcitykid's babyshower and that was almost a yr ago. worn a total of 3 times i think

laugh.gif

my cdp3s are fine but i hardly wear them tho. havent worn them since charmcitykid's babyshower and that was almost a yr ago. worn a total of 3 times i think

People in showcase have posted their cracking 3s, they didn't look as bad as fire reds but there was def cracking in less than 5 wears.  It's def common knowledge, seems people try to avoid wearing their pairs.. jokes on them, aint not stopping that cracking, just invest in 01s and get it over with or hope this next retro is on point.

People in showcase have posted their cracking 3s, they didn't look as bad as fire reds but there was def cracking in less than 5 wears.  It's def common knowledge, seems people try to avoid wearing their pairs.. jokes on them, aint not stopping that cracking, just invest in 01s and get it over with or hope this next retro is on point.

SdotRusherz wrote:

I wore my size 13 CDP's well over 40 times and I don't have any cracking, paint chipping or any of that stuff people are talking about. The only think that I see is the standard creasing lines in the mid-sole, which happens to any athletic shoes. Sometimes I wonder if these people who are saying this actually have them or are they just following the crowd? I wear mine all of the time, because I don't want to UnDS my last pair of '01 Black/Cements.  I haven't experienced that and I'm 6'2, 225lbs and I wear a size 13. From my experience with my 17 yr old son and my other kids, big shoes normally crease  a lot easier the smaller sized shoes.

pimp.gif

So you think everyone is lying
laugh.gif

SdotRusherz wrote:

I wore my size 13 CDP's well over 40 times and I don't have any cracking, paint chipping or any of that stuff people are talking about. The only think that I see is the standard creasing lines in the mid-sole, which happens to any athletic shoes. Sometimes I wonder if these people who are saying this actually have them or are they just following the crowd? I wear mine all of the time, because I don't want to UnDS my last pair of '01 Black/Cements.  I haven't experienced that and I'm 6'2, 225lbs and I wear a size 13. From my experience with my 17 yr old son and my other kids, big shoes normally crease  a lot easier the smaller sized shoes.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

First off, let me get this out of the way....
4b416645b584e653e0d2ed24528771ea93fa93ec.gif

You see, initially after telling dude not to follow up on the trade for the CDP's, I was going to post a pic of my old pair to prove what I was talking about - because I knew there'd be someone like YOU who's going to defend those overly rated CDP 3's - to justify you spending $300 on them. Of course you don't want to feel ripped off, right?

And I've been back and fourth around here for 10 years my g, seen the best of the best, and the worst of the worst quality - literally. When I speak about certain kicks, it's only from my experience with them.

So here fam, here's a pic at YOUR request - to validate my opinion:

2vvq0jr.jpg

^That's only from wearing them 2 times, and I ain't no more than 180 lbs. Don't believe me? Check the bottoms:

106y5ms.jpg

You can keep them little punk %*+ CDP's. Cause if you aint got these well, than you don't know what time it is..

nikemd.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

First off, let me get this out of the way....
4b416645b584e653e0d2ed24528771ea93fa93ec.gif

You see, initially after telling dude not to follow up on the trade for the CDP's, I was going to post a pic of my old pair to prove what I was talking about - because I knew there'd be someone like YOU who's going to defend those overly rated CDP 3's - to justify you spending $300 on them. Of course you don't want to feel ripped off, right?

And I've been back and fourth around here for 10 years my g, seen the best of the best, and the worst of the worst quality - literally. When I speak about certain kicks, it's only from my experience with them.

So here fam, here's a pic at YOUR request - to validate my opinion:

2vvq0jr.jpg

^That's only from wearing them 2 times, and I ain't no more than 180 lbs. Don't believe me? Check the bottoms:

106y5ms.jpg

You can keep them little punk %*+ CDP's. Cause if you aint got these well, than you don't know what time it is..

nikemd.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

SdotRusherz wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom