2011 another great year for college football

laugh.gif
this is too funny

Can't wait for saturday

Originally Posted by CP1708

You root for Georgia tho, your schedule is full? I'm not tryin to crack too many jokes or nothin, but damn man, you been rampant the last few months with hype, and it's always the same damn thing with the Buldogs and everybody in here knows it. They beat up on the small teams, wet the bed vs the good teams, and send some kids to the NFL. Repeat, over and over and over and over and over since before we were all born prolly. You could pump the brakes til you ACTUALLY do win a damn thing, couldn't you? Cuz you was pretty quiet when you got boatraced by Boist St, I remember. *shrugs* Just sayin....

smh.gif

OkieSt. looking terrible thus far. Dont get my hopes up now just to crush them later, Iowa State.

my thing, is this is about college football. i don't give a crap about NFL production and the NFL doesn't really care about your college success (Jay Cutler was 11-35, top ten pick), as long as you fit their team needs. whether it's Oregon related or not.

Vince Young was an amazing QB at TX and he ain't done %%! in the NFL. Doesn't diminish his college productivity or impact. some guys can translate, others can't. doesn't mean they weren't good in college. there are plenty of players that fit that bill on everybody's team.

let's just keep it on CFB, yeah?

Has anyone seen a QB look THAT scared to make a tackle??? He could've but didn't want to get within 5 yards of him.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13
laugh.gif
, completely missed the context of the conversation.

NFL will always correlate to College Football since College Football is the minor league for the NFL.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by dreClark

!%%# outta here w/ this Georgia leading for Agholor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

3h3xh.jpg

no caption needed.

watch.

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
We are the leader for Agholor if he goes out of the region...
fixed. we bout to clean up.

laugh.gif
Explain the pic
Look at #44
Look at his face

U-Mad?
laugh.gif

but 
sick.gif
 @ that not being a TD...that was a TD!

welp, James White from the freethrow line...TD 
smokin.gif