2011 another great year for college football

Paul Rhoads 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by HankMoody

No point in arguing anymore rght now. Let's just wait and see what Stanford and Ok St do against very good teams. Neither has an impressive win against a real good team yet.

...And then there was one...

Rematch!

Great game by ISU tho. Wow...Chaos man...I think they still have a shot if everyone else falls which is highly doubtful

I have a feeling that Oregon is going to lose tomorrow night, and Oklahoma won't be able to move ahead of Alabama now with a win over Ok. St. Chances of an Alabama vs LSU rematch are looking pretty good right now
30t6p3b.gif
Hopefully Arkansas can step up against LSU

Terrible 24 hours for Ok St. I feel bad but that defense has been fraudulent all year. OU was going to beat them anyways.Rematch between LSU/ALA in January. Book it.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I have a feeling that Oregon is going to lose tomorrow night

We know. You've had a "feeling" Oregon is going to lose for weeks. The hater act is tired. Go to sleep.
laugh.gif
  Only the past 2 weeks.  I think USC is a better team than Stanford though, at least at the skill positions they have the ability to match Oregon.  I think Oregon with their run game has the advantage though since it is going to be cold and raining, not the type of weather for USC's passing offense to thrive in. 

Back
Top Bottom