2011 another great year for college football

Baylor giving up that 14 point lead they had.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Stanford kicker
laugh.gif

That Cal-Oregon game in 07
pimp.gif
haha damn you to hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif

kicking me while on the ground 
laugh.gif
 shame on you

laugh.gif
didn't mean to kick you while you down. I'd rather have y'all in bcs than U$C and Stanfurd.

Stanford kicker
laugh.gif

That Cal-Oregon game in 07
pimp.gif
haha damn you to hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 shame on you

laugh.gif
didn't mean to kick you while you down. I'd rather have y'all in bcs than U$C and Stanfurd.
haha i know my man. I'm as passionate as they come, but I know it's a game. My life will go on and so will everybody else's. It sucks the fattest shaft to lose like that, but hey, such is sports.
beating the Beavers always has a nice feel to it. like I said earlier, to have the Rose Bowl be your "consolation" (based on their potential opportunity to have gone to NC), you can't be too disappointed in a season like that.

haha damn you to hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 shame on you

laugh.gif
haha i know my man. I'm as passionate as they come, but I know it's a game. My life will go on and so will everybody else's. It sucks the fattest shaft to lose like that, but hey, such is sports.
beating the Beavers always has a nice feel to it. like I said earlier, to have the Rose Bowl be your "consolation" (based on their potential opportunity to have gone to NC), you can't be too disappointed in a season like that.

Try being a cal fan
laugh.gif
. I'm use to the disappointment

KICKERS.. WE AINT NEED NO STINKIN KICKERS

GOOD JOB BAYLOR.. I thought they wouldve downed it and went for FG.

Back
Top Bottom