2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by airblaster503

No idea how Oklahoma State is still ranked #4. They lost to a @%@%%% Iowa State team where as both Stanford and Va. Tech lost to much better teams. Still think they should lose to Oklahoma but that ranking goes to show why the BCS is flawed.

+ Oklahoma being in the top 10 and Oregon dropped to being ranked at 10th
30t6p3b.gif
BCS is way too flawed.

sick.gif
@ the thought of Viginia Tech sneaking into the title game since the voters will not put a team in that didnt win their conference .

Hi guys. Sorry. Been drunk the last couple of days.

People finally come around on Lane Kiffin being a good coach?

i don't watch too much college football..

but what do you guys think robert griffin III will do in the league?

Originally Posted by dreClark

He will be a star.

the more i do my homework.. the more i'm thinking the same..

dude is smart (is already in graduate school).. he's fast and he's accurate.. plus he looks like he is legit 6'2/3

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by dreClark

He will be a star.

the more i do my homework.. the more i'm thinking the same..

dude is smart (is already in graduate school).. he's fast and he's accurate.. plus he looks like he is legit 6'2/3

Looks like a pretty good qb class in this years draft (assuming Barkley comes out).

Luck
Barkley
Griffin
Foles

^ yea there are some pretty good QBs coming out.. landry jones might come out too (although i think he'll be a bust).. also got the guy from MSU

then the guy from san diego state

buti think griffin comes out just because he's already had a knee injury and i think his stock will go up once he busts out that 40 and teams get a chance to sit down with him

^Nobody knows, but maybe it's because how many top 25 teams they've beaten this year at the time they played them compared to Oregon.

So who's the Heisman frontrunner now? My list is 1) RGIII 2) Luck/Trent

RGIII's numbers are better than Luck's and his competition has been better for the most part.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

RGIII - 3572 yards, 33 TD, 5 INT
Matt Barkley - 3105 yards, 33 TD, 7 INT
Andrew Luck - 2907 yards, 31 TD, 8 INT

Hm.

Barkley isn't eligible for the Heisman I don't believe... I mean technically he is, but they'd never give it to him because of the probationary status.

RG3 has the best numbers and big marquee win (two if you count his performance against TCU) and Luck honestly should have 2 Ls on his resume this season, but he's the media darling.  If they finish 11-1 it goes to either him or Trent
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Left Jones and Keenum off the list of prospective rookie QBs too.

Even more than that, but I agree with the four he posted. I think those are the four best in the long run.

I have no problem with Trent winning it - but Luck isn't even the best QB in the conference.

Hopefully they lose to ND this week and we can dead this talk for good.

Golden to PSU

Malzhan to Ole miss

Rich rod to Arizona

Urban wanted the penn st job, but his wife did not want him there will all the stuff that has transpired. So he's OSU bound now.

Don't know what to make of this. Looks like usual rumor mess

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I have no problem with Trent winning it - but Luck isn't even the best QB in the conference.

Hopefully they lose to ND this week and we can dead this talk for good.

Matt barkley had the best game of his career and suddenly he's so great? Put woods and lee and Stanford and let's talk. Also last time I checked the Heisman is an individual award, either way Lucks winning it.

Back
Top Bottom