2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Interested to see what gifs, pics Cardo will have lined up for this.

#1 RB 3 Years in a Row! 
eek.gif

Tailback U/ Tight End U/ Soon to be Linebacker U & WR U

#DYNASTY

I said on Twitter last night that Gary Pinkel is riding for the SEC like some hip hop groupie. Firing shots every chance he gets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Interested to see what gifs, pics Cardo will have lined up for this.

#1 RB 3 Years in a Row! 
eek.gif

Injury Prone Tailback U/ Marginally Average Tight End U/ Soon to be Linebacker U & WR Drops U

#DYNASTY

Fixed.

Originally Posted by disClaim

^ Arky gonna land Courtney Gardner?

Arkansas lock along with DGB. Seisay too if we can get him cleared.

We might even flip a few big names from other SEC schools
nerd.gif

People here in Lawrence and on the radio are saying Phil Fulmer a strong canidate for KUs head coaching job
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

People here in Lawrence and on the radio are saying Phil Fulmer a strong canidate for KUs head coaching job
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
How close is the nearest Krispy Kreme?  Potential dealbreaker, IMO.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

should learn from tubbs down at TTech. dont take a %$%$ job just to get back in coaching.

ddot,

How has it been this year with Dabo AND Mr. Turkey Insemeninator, himself, Robbie Caldwell on the same staff?

I'd pay to sit in those offensive meetings

... I'm trying to figure out how we lose our OC, DC, ST coaches in the past 3 days, which none of them are staying to coach, but plan to beat Kansas State.

I can understand that Paul Petrino can hit the ground running, since he knows the system..but damn Bobby
laugh.gif

Guess he got tired of losing to just Bama or LSU

--Dec. 6: According to multiple sources, Larry Fedora has verbally agreed to become the coach at North Carolina. Fedora plans to return to Southern Miss and inform his team before signing a contract and making a public announcement.

I can roll with that. The more I read up on his resume, the more impressed I've become.

I'm sure only UC fans care. All 2 of us.

[h1]http://cincinnati.com/blogs/uc/2011/12/06/jones-likely-staying-at-uc/[/h1]
[h1]Jones likely staying at UC[/h1]

It appears that Butch Jones will remain the football coach at UC next year.

Sources have confirmed that Jones has turned down the chance to speak to officials from schools ranging from the ACC to the Big Ten to the Pac-12.

Jones has been mentioned as a candidate at North Carolina of the ACC, UCLA of the Pac-12 and Illinois of the Big 12, but apparently has all but decided to remain at UC, where he has gone 13-11 in two seasons and won a share of the Big East championship this year. The Bearcats will play Vanderbilt in the Liberty Bowl on Dec. 31.

The UC coach is on his way to signing the most highly-rated recruiting class in UC history. The Bearcats’ 2012 class is currently ranked 26[sup]th[/sup] by Rivals.com and 23[sup]rd[/sup] by Scout.com. He has been in discussions with athletic director Whit Babcock about the future of the UC program.

I wonder what all schools were trying to talk to him.

He had an offer from Illinois. There AD is our old AD but he hated working for him so that was not going to happen. UNC and UCLA had some interest but it doesn't seem like it was anything serious. I don't take this as a sign that he won't bolt later, more so that it really didn't make sense to leave for Illinois and UNC/UCLA had no more than mild interest in him.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

He had an offer from Illinois. There AD is our old AD but he hated working for him so that was not going to happen. UNC and UCLA had some interest but it doesn't seem like it was anything serious. I don't take this as a sign that he won't bolt later, more so that it really didn't make sense to leave for Illinois and UNC/UCLA had no more than mild interest in him.

Yeah I was thinking there probably wasn't that obvious option like BK had. I hope UC does what they can to lock him down and show they're serious about becoming a serious national champ contender.Him getting the #24 rank recruiting class is impressive. Kids will come here, just have to keep winning and building up the program.

ddot,

How has it been this year with Dabo AND Mr. Turkey Insemeninator, himself, Robbie Caldwell on the same staff?

I'd pay to sit in those offensive meetings
Wish I knew more.  Assistant coaches aren't made available to the media, only HC, OC & DC.  I mean, everyone has heard enough of Dabo's quotes though.  That was part of the reason I was geeked about him bringing on Caldwell after the SEC media days quotables...dude was hilarious and just happy to be there.
But I'm happy we have Caldwell, just hope we can start recruiting more OL that aren't so passive and just big bodies that can pass block but not run block.  We've gotten by with really good RB and a doodoo OL.  Hope he can change that, I know he was pretty highly thought of at Vandy, right?  Aside from having to step in as HTIIC.

Starting to sound like Kevin Sumlin may accept the Illinois job either tonight or tomorrow. If he takes Illinois, and Fedora goes UNC, we're gonna get caught with our %@+@+ in our hands and end up with someone like Troy *%$##!@ Calhoun
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom