2011 another great year for college football

Win POW......get placed on a list w/ Ray Lewis.

Ok.
laugh.gif

Justin Shanks solid to FSU?

Pig announces tomorrow.
While back it was sure thing for vols, hope nothing changed.

Also USCjr (not to be confused with Clemson) lost their RB coach to Tennessee. Hope he helps recruit, cus the +*!# they're calling RBs in knoxville this year is sorry as hell

Mannnnn I wish KU would just hire a coach already...I can't focus on my finals with all these rumors flying around!

Twitter was blowing up with rumors tonight that Gus Malzhan will be KUs coach...but who knows anymore.

Not really, if you do a quick search, I hardly talk about him with the exception of a couple of posts here and there.  Only thing I've really said is statistically he had a better year than Luck, which is a fact.

Others have done the Barkley ridin'
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

That blog is too much but I did enjoy browsing it. To think I could've gone to USC and been a part of Arrogant Nation is mildly amusing.
laugh.gif

Not football but rivalry related (from the weekend of the game): USC vs. UCLA "Student Bodies" challenge

speaking of great student bodies... I'm all in on this girl Ailis Garcia

screen-shot-2011-09-03-at-7-39-41-pm.png

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Ohio fan, what's the feeling on Dunn now? I know a few weeks ago a lot of people thought he would flip. He's taking an OV to Ohio this weekend then Michigan the 17th.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Randy Shannon interviewing for our DC opening. I'd like that hire, if we were to go that route.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Yea I saw her comment on that post and clicked her name. USC will be USC.

apparently she went to troy high and is kinda well known.  i'll let you know how it goes
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Derrick Woods to Oklahoma. Nice pick-up for them, he's underrated.Should have been a Trojan but no scholarships left.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Ohio fan, what's the feeling on Dunn now? I know a few weeks ago a lot of people thought he would flip. He's taking an OV to Ohio this weekend then Michigan the 17th.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm serious tho. There were some guys on here saying that he would eventually switch but now not so much. Just wondering what the feeling is now on him.

Also reporting June Jones has called all his assistant coaches back off the road.

Looks like he & ASU have come to an agreement

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Yea I saw her comment on that post and clicked her name. USC will be USC.

apparently she went to troy high and is kinda well known.  i'll let you know how it goes
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Which Troy high?

out in orange county cali

Back
Top Bottom