2011 another great year for college football

^ I thought our run defense was bad before the injury...it's gonna be like parting the red sea the rest of the season...

So far, who are y'all impressed with on your team or other teams across the country?

Gio Bernard (our RS Freshman RB) has impressed the hell out of me for the Heels. He leads the nation in Freshman rushing and is like 14th overall. We haven't had a running back eclipse 1000 yards in over a decade and he's on pace to go way over that.

As for other teams, the obvious is Tyrann Mathieu from LSU. This guy has gone beast mode on everybody. Can't believe he's only a true sophomore.

Jordan Kovacs specifically has stuck out in the Michigan defense, he looks like a totally different player out there.

First person that came to mind was Mathieu, followed by RG3, and DeAnthony Thomas.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

canes Marcus Fortson out for the year with knee injury according to cane sports

30t6p3b.gif
Dude has just had a disappointing career thus far. Fans have been killing him too.

Ray Ray back this weekend though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

So far, who are y'all impressed with on your team or other teams across the country?

Robert Woods is a top 5 receiver in the country.  It's boring to name him, but honestly he's the only guy that's really stood out on this 'SC team, Barkley breaking records and all.

Tyrann Mathieu is wow.  I can't even say it's just him being in the right place at the right time, because dude is a gamer.  That entire LSU defense has impressed actually. Were they expected to dominate like they have so far coming into this year?  RGIII's surprised me a lot too.  I knew he was good last year, but I guess I didn't pay attention because I didn't realize he was such a proficient passer too.  Russell Wilson under center for Wisconsin too.

Let downs on the year: V-Tech just didn't look very good last weekend... I know it was just one game, but still.  And TCU.  Eww.

Trelvis has been GHOST.  Dude hasn't posted in the sports forum in a month
laugh.gif

At this point, just making it to a bowl game would be considered a success for this year.

:smh:@ what i just actually being true

Because TCU just made way too much sense in the Big 12.

Congrats to Chris Del Conte ( I think he's still their AD lol). Way overdue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

canes Marcus Fortson out for the year with knee injury according to cane sports

30t6p3b.gif
Dude has just had a disappointing career thus far. Fans have been killing him too.

Ray Ray back this weekend though.
pimp.gif
And Seantrel in a more expanded role. Does that count? 
eyes.gif

Apparently Denard made some girl very upset. If you follow him on twitter you know what I'm talking about. James Ross' response was priceless tho.

TCU to the Big XII 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Come back to us Trelvis.
laugh.gif

Im too busy going ham in my apartment right now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

RGIII's surprised me a lot too.  I knew he was good last year, but I guess I didn't pay attention because I didn't realize he was such a proficient passer too.
To be fair, he's played against teams with Pass Efficiency Defense ratings of 106, 115, 60, and a Stephen F. Austin teams that allows over 233 passing yards per game. Any coincidence that his worst game so far was against a team (Kansas State) that actually had a decent, but still below average, pass defense? Just as a side note, TCU ranks 101 in the nation in passing yards allowed per game, Rice 103, Kansas State 42.

And before you ask, yes,
SaltShaker.jpg

@DenardX why did you delete my tweets? You won't be able to outrun me like you outrun opposing defenses

Dhdjsksjdjsksksjsjsksjjndnjeje

All I'm saying is his pass proficiency stats are being overblown. Yea, having more touchdowns than incomplete passes four games into the season is pretty incredible, but it wasn't exactly against good competition.

He's still going to compile ridiculous stats, but I don't think he's as good of a passer as he's been made out to be so far this season.

And I'll admit that my view of RGIII is very skewed because of how much I hate Baylor.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

@DenardX why did you delete my tweets? You won't be able to outrun me like you outrun opposing defenses

<That right there makes me think it's just some random idiot as opposed to a girl. A girl would never say something like that.

Kind of weird that Forston went down with that injury and is being replaced by an undersized converted DE, since our best starting DT (Antoine Hopkins) tore his acl last week and is also being replaced by an undersized converted DE (true freshman at that
30t6p3b.gif
) At least Ojomo was already good enough to start anyways. I think Lamar Miller and David Wilson might go for 200 each
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

<That right there makes me think it's just some random idiot as opposed to a girl. A girl would never say something like that.

Just found out that tweet was from a parody account @denardex. This chick went Left Eye on his account
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

TCU to the Big XII 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Come back to us Trelvis.
laugh.gif

Im too busy going ham in my apartment right now
roll.gif

So you are happy that TCU is going to get bent over by Texas once again. Not on the football field, in the boardroom. The same Texas that stonewalled TCU after the SWC fell apart. This is a polarizing move, not a lot of TCU folks are happy about this. Nobody has good things to say about Texas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is a polarizing move, not a lot of TCU folks are happy about this. 
Not sure you have been talking to...

Back
Top Bottom