2011 another great year for college football

Welcome to the KEENAN ALLEN SHOW
pimp.gif

Everytime deanthony catches a pass i get mad. benedict arnold +@@ ##@%@
30t6p3b.gif

he still can't run between the tackles though. 
grin.gif

Not going to lie, I don't even feel bad for the dude. He was in pain earlier in the game and your team was blowing Cal out, no reason you or the coach should have you in that game at that point. Chip Kelly is a @$#+*!+ idiot, quit worrying about padding stats and make better personnel decisions.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Not going to lie, I don't even feel bad for the dude. He was in pain earlier in the game and your team was blowing Cal out, no reason you or the coach should have you in that game at that point. Chip Kelly is a @$#+*!+ idiot, quit worrying about padding stats and make better personnel decisions.

Alright maybe I feel bad a little, but my hate for the Ducks obviously runs pretty deep. Still don't think he should have been in the game at that point. Some of the blame goes to the coach in that spot.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

You know who is a +@!@!*! idiot?

The guy who says he doesn't feel bad when a player gets injured.

Awful, and I totally disagree with blaster.
That's 3 TD game to begin the 4th. That's not an insurmountable lead.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Awful, and I totally disagree with blaster.
That's 3 TD game to begin the 4th. That's not an insurmountable lead.
With how Cal was playing and them about to score to make it a 4 touchdown lead I disagree.  Cal has shown nothing in the 2nd half that would make you think they would come back.  Not insurmountable but very unlikely given the situation.

And yea I used bad wording on my first comment.  I never want to see a player get hurt but I just don't think he should have been in the game and my emotions of watching it and then posting got the best of me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Who got hurt?

LaMichael James

Lamichael James
"I can tell you we was not crying" Really that was so unnecessary
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom