2011 another great year for college football

is it because of his size? Cause his track record sure as hell precedes him. He is fast as hell and elusive, is size his biggest deterrent?

Man, I see James being a guy who falls because of size, but becomes a even better sproles type player. He's a HUGE steal if he falls out the first round IMO

Wait...what?
laugh.gif

Why don't they just kick Posey out of the program/the NCAA end his career?

I've never heard of a dude being suspended 10 games and then being allowed to play the remaining few games.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Here's a picture of LaMike's injury... not for the squeamish...

Spoiler [+]
lmjjpg-83cd79b95b3a30b5.jpg
Front, center, and BIG.... this was the picture which took up the top half of the Register Guard (Eugene's local paper) sports section today.... pretty bold imo.

Fickell probably won't even play him, right? They're not going to be competing for the B10 title at that point.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Front, center, and BIG.... this was the picture which took up the top half of the Register Guard (Eugene's local paper) sports section today.... pretty bold imo.

Oregonian (Portland area's paper) too, I think. I just heard about it, as I dont read the paper.

And I would be ecstatic if LMJ fell to the Bucs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Spoiler [+]
lmjjpg-83cd79b95b3a30b5.jpg
Younger bro who goes to UofO texted me about this today. He was heated; he hates this picture due to its nastiness 

I can't remember if this photo was posted when it first appeared a while back, but my goodness I *@$%%%# love it.

Steve+Spurrier.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Bama knocked Both QBs out.
30t6p3b.gif
All Bad

He supposedly reaggravated the ankle in practice.

And there is still a lot of people trying to get confirmation.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Fickell probably won't even play him, right? They're not going to be competing for the B10 title at that point.

If Posey decides to stay on the team, he'll definitely play in the last two games. Plus a bowl is that's even possible right now
sick.gif

Just at least be competitive past the 1st qtr. I gotta work during the game tomorrow and my boss is from Louisiana...
30t6p3b.gif

Brissett shoulda went to Wisconsin.

He coulda sat a year behind Russy then been king for 4 years.

I wonder how many QBs have opened their eyes to how awesome it would be to play in that Badger system? When they had scrub QBs it looked like the last place a polished QB would want to go, but with RussellMania runnin wild, it has to be a destination spot now

Except it's cold as #@## up there. %@$* that.
laugh.gif

I gotta go to a wedding this afternoon. Booooo.

Already drinking but f it ... Buckeyes gonna win! CMR getting his 100th win!

Enjoy today everyone.

Seriously I think Michigan might to 12-0

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Just at least be competitive past the 1st qtr

I thought Brantley sucked **** and our season was gonna be trash with him.

Now without him it's be competitive for a quarter?

*$+! outta here. You got what you wanted.

#allfriedeverything at the State Fair.

Wouldn't be surprised if OU rolled or if UT pulls a huge upset.

BTW whats with Detroit media STILL throwing dirt on RichRod, in all honesty UM would probably be 5-0 with him too. Give it a rest.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom