Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

"CPR" and the Cyclones doing work!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

UGA is running whoever they play in Atlanta

No chance of any kind of rematch in the title game between anyone

Georgia might $+@! around and make the Title game lol
They're gunna need LSU to lose to Arkansas leading to Bama/Georgia in the title game (tiebreaker goes by BCS ranking right?)

Great win by the Cyclones as the BCS is now a mess
happy.gif
. The only thing that would make this season even better is if Arkansas does the unthinkable and beats LSU.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

They're gunna need LSU to lose to Arkansas leading to Bama/Georgia in the title game (tiebreaker goes by BCS ranking right?)
roll.gif

If Lsu and Bama play again it would have to be the worst QB matchup in title game history, no? Still a long way away from there though.

I'm DVR'ing the game, but saw this thread jump a couple pages so I knew something happened.  Can't wait to watch.

Okie State
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Not sure if serious my dude.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Out of all the teams with 1 loss, Geargia will pass them with their 2 losses?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I actually like the Oregon fans on NT, real life, not so much.  Pretty much how everyone has described them on here.  Worst fan base in CFB, hands down.

You must not know many Beaver fans then.  I get to hear 15 minute speeches on why the Beavers should still be allowed to go to a bowl game.  I actually had someone try to argue that the Beaver should be ranked!  Are you kidding me?!?  These sheep farmer's are got damn delusional!  Breathing in all this cow dung smelling air has ruined their minds!

Almost a year to date when Nevada upset Boise State last year. On a Friday night no less.

Makes the Oregon/Oklahoma debate that much more interesting.

This game was already a trap game and was going to be a tough win regardless but then combine with the Oklahoma state tragedy , Smh

I don't think the game should have been played.

OU will lose again this year anyway lol

And any team with a loss to Texas tech shouldn't be allowed near a BCS bowl.

Please god let bama and Oregon lose again.

Bad break for Okie st. Probably pretty distracted due to the accident this morning, that plus friday night game, big spread and looking ahead towards Bedlam and you have the perfect recipe for what just happened tonight.

I think they woulda lost to the sooners anyway tho...

Oh and as for Aghlor, im tellin yall the kid is a trojan. its just a gut feeling but hes already pretty close with a lot of the guys. Were gonna have to wait and see but like I said ill be really surprised if we dont end up with that LOI.

Originally Posted by langfor5

"I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR FOOTBALL COACH!"

eek.gif
son it might be a lil early.........
roll.gif

FeelMode - Agholor is tight with everyone on UGA's team too so that doesn't hold any weight. He's def not a Trojan tho bruh, sry 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom