2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Here's to Auburn's recruiting class completely falling apart, cus I know Trooper gonna hit them w/ the"make me OC or I'm out"

pimp.gif

Make a move Ricky Parks, make a move...ima go ahead and say Avery Young is ours now.
Alabama OL Commit Brandon Greene lookin around.. 
nerd.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Yup. Grantham in.

Not so fast my friend...

UCLA putting together a good staff - Klemm, Broussard, and Martin. All really good recruiters.

Todd Graham is a used car saleman.. Selling the whole "God is with us as men" tip then jumping ship.. Saw through that bs since day 1.. Happy he's gone though we need to bring Todd Haley back home since he's now unemployed lol

30t6p3b.gif

Todd Graham just being a scum bag. Not surprised though. All year he's been a **** and nobody likes him here.

I wish this came a little earlier so we could have gotten Gus Malzahn...has anyone heard possible hires?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Courtney Gardner announcing tomorrow. wednesday
lee-corso1.jpg

Just let him make it out of his in-home
laugh.gif
"Had a great meeting with the coaching staff of the university or Arkansas and I have made my decision" 
wink.gif

edit - Announcing his decision on an Arkansas Sports Radio show tomorrow evening. Looks like Petrino and Co sealed it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Mazzone will probably also be one of the main candidates for the OC position at TAMU.
I would have liked to see him at TAMU. I know he wanted to coach Brock for 1 more year and my boy floated the idea of getting Brock to graduate early and following him and his dad to TAMU, but it looks like he accepted the UCLA job. 
At UCLA, Mora wants Mazzone's offense to run the ball more from what he's done at ASU. I gotta talk to my boy to see if he's going to follow his dad out there now or look elsewhere. If he follows I might have some recruiting scoop for you BigMike. 

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I would have liked to see him at TAMU. I know he wanted to coach Brock for 1 more year and my boy floated the idea of getting Brock to graduate early and following him and his dad to TAMU, but it looks like he accepted the UCLA job. 
Well damn. Looks like the frontrunner for the position is now Kliff Kingsbury
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

30t6p3b.gif

Todd Graham just being a scum bag devil. Not surprised though. All year he's been a **** and nobody likes him here.

Can you blame him for wanting to fit in with his new fan base?

I love Kliff Kingsbury.

But not as OC in SEC.

Anywhere else, yes.

Another drawback, if he does even remotely well, he'll probably be fast tracked to a HC real soon

I want Kliff as a QB Coach, and maybe co-OC. He's the kind of guy that I imagine could do pretty well on the recruiting trail with a little bit more experience and more resources to work with. Like you said Gunna, I just don't like him as an OC in the SEC.

Just pasting this on so we can get everyone in it.. This is all tmay..

went ahead and created the Yahoo! Bowl Pick 'Em group. I just made it an open group since people always seem to have problems with the password not working. Point system is the confidence points like we had last year.
Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl
Group ID: 13158

Anybody have any info/video on TJ Millweard. Currently an Arizona State commit, but I think he's leaning towards signing with Arkansas.

Gunna what's with this 2013 kid Jordan Wilkins
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Anybody have any info/video on TJ Millweard. Currently an Arizona State commit, but I think he's leaning towards signing with Arkansas.

Gunna what's with this 2013 kid Jordan Wilkins
nerd.gif

He will be signing with Arkansas since Erickson is out at ASU. He originally committed to VT way back when but switched to ASU out of the blue; he never gave any interviews about it or anything but the word was that his parents didn't wanna travel to VT cus it was too out of the way. 
Anyways I haven't kept up with how he did this season since he was no longer a VT commit, but he played for a private school in Texas and was kinda under the radar because he sat out his soph year with mono so he had only played one year. His rivals film looks really good though, he's about the same size as Luck and exhibits a very strong arm and makes several NFL throws. He also seems to move fairly well in the pocket and has pretty good speed when scrambling. I think he'll be great under Petrino/in Arky's system. Also in reading his interviews he seems to be a pretty good kid off the field and has a good head on his shoulders.

He's only rated a 5.6 3* on Rivals, but ESPN had him rated in the ESPN150 I believe; and IMO he'll be a very good QB. 

Hopefully, Jordan Wilkins will never escape the state of Tennessee.
But he's from Memphis and there are Many fences to mend from the fulmer days.
So he'll end up at Bama/Ole Miss/Arkansas...

Back
Top Bottom