2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Gunna, according to McNeil's HS coach, Tennessee isn't one of the four finalists for McNeil. He told Brian Perroni at Rivals that it was between Michigan, Oklahoma State, TCU, and TAMU. Perroni did note that he hasn't talked to McNeil, so it's possible that Coach Barnett messed up the list.

Kent Turene has supposedly reached out to the TAMU coaching staff and let them know that he's very interested in coming to TAMU. I'm not sure how that would work out considering he didn't qualify at Georgia.

Gunna, according to McNeil's HS coach, Tennessee isn't one of the four finalists for McNeil. He told Brian Perroni at Rivals that it was between Michigan, Oklahoma State, TCU, and TAMU. Perroni did note that he hasn't talked to McNeil, so it's possible that Coach Barnett messed up the list.

Kent Turene has supposedly reached out to the TAMU coaching staff and let them know that he's very interested in coming to TAMU. I'm not sure how that would work out considering he didn't qualify at Georgia.

Yea, I chatted up Perroni
Coach Barnett is very proactive in helping his players with the recruiting process so he is more tuned in that a lot of coaches would be. However, he did say that McNeil wants this to be a surprise to everyone - including the college coaches - so he is not 100% sure on things right now.

Yea, I chatted up Perroni
Coach Barnett is very proactive in helping his players with the recruiting process so he is more tuned in that a lot of coaches would be. However, he did say that McNeil wants this to be a surprise to everyone - including the college coaches - so he is not 100% sure on things right now.

Reading Markeith Ambles may not qualify at USC.

I never played major D1 sports but is making grades at these big schools THAT hard or some of these athletes just don't get it?

I never played major D1 sports but is making grades at these big schools THAT hard or some of these athletes just don't get it?

Originally Posted by Statis22

I never played major D1 sports but is making grades at these big schools THAT hard or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]some of these athletes just don't get it?[/color]
They don't at all.

Academic requirements aren't that hard get past the clearinghouse....

Originally Posted by Statis22

I never played major D1 sports but is making grades at these big schools THAT hard or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]some of these athletes just don't get it?[/color]
They don't at all.

Academic requirements aren't that hard get past the clearinghouse....

sork the stupid %#*% is Markeith was already enrolled. its his 2nd year. the fool cant pass his 24 credits SMH

1st year classes, disgusting

sork the stupid %#*% is Markeith was already enrolled. its his 2nd year. the fool cant pass his 24 credits SMH

1st year classes, disgusting

[h1] NCAA to Question UM [/h1]
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The NCAA will be at the University of Miami Monday to question people involved with knowledge of potential violations regarding impermissible benefits.

6_205445.jpg

Multiple sources confirmed to InsideTheU Sunday that the NCAA is looking into comments made by former UM booster Nevin Shapiro regarding his involvement in NCAA violations.

The NCAA will be meeting with “a number

[h1] NCAA to Question UM [/h1]
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The NCAA will be at the University of Miami Monday to question people involved with knowledge of potential violations regarding impermissible benefits.

6_205445.jpg

Multiple sources confirmed to InsideTheU Sunday that the NCAA is looking into comments made by former UM booster Nevin Shapiro regarding his involvement in NCAA violations.

The NCAA will be meeting with “a number

Saw that UM stuff, don't think much will come of it.

Yeah, Ambles might be academically ineligible,
30t6p3b.gif
.  I just don't think he gets it, the classes aren't tough and they have major resources to get passing grades.  Some dudes, just want **%* handed to them.

Luckily, he plays a position where there is a ton of depth.  Marqise Lee is tearing it up at receiver,
30t6p3b.gif
, kind of hoping he would switch to D.
aTm to the SEC is far from dead at this point.  Looks like the Aggies want out of the sham Big XII Conference.

Saw that UM stuff, don't think much will come of it.

Yeah, Ambles might be academically ineligible,
30t6p3b.gif
.  I just don't think he gets it, the classes aren't tough and they have major resources to get passing grades.  Some dudes, just want **%* handed to them.

Luckily, he plays a position where there is a ton of depth.  Marqise Lee is tearing it up at receiver,
30t6p3b.gif
, kind of hoping he would switch to D.
aTm to the SEC is far from dead at this point.  Looks like the Aggies want out of the sham Big XII Conference.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I don't recognize this name.  McNeil who?

Originally Posted by tmay407

I don't recognize this name.  McNeil who?

Back
Top Bottom