2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by The Wizard

I only have one comment. How are you going to be implicated for some recruiting violations for Jeffrey Godfrey and he's not your starting QB right now??
Because @ least the booster knew that Godfrey was good enough to get a scholly and should have been offered.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by after h0urs

USC

Worst case: 8-4

Best case: 12-0 with split National Champion talk
grin.gif

Most likely scenario: 10-2
USC
Best Case:  11-1

Worst Case:  8-4

Realistic:  9-3... maaaaaybe 10-2

I was gonna say 9-3 but I honestly think we can beat Notre Dame and Stanford (I doubt we'll beat both, but either or, most definitely).  I think 10-2 or even an ambitious 11-1 is possible.
Think we can beat Notre Dame?  Since when did Notre Dame become a good team?  They barely beat us when we had a back-up QB playing his 1st full game and RoJo dropping a wide-open game winning TD.  If anything the game is toss-up since it's in South Bend.  No way ND is a clear favorite.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

USC

Worst case: 8-4

Best case: 12-0 with split National Champion talk
grin.gif

Most likely scenario: 10-2
USC
Best Case:  11-1

Worst Case:  8-4

Realistic:  9-3... maaaaaybe 10-2

I was gonna say 9-3 but I honestly think we can beat Notre Dame and Stanford (I doubt we'll beat both, but either or, most definitely).  I think 10-2 or even an ambitious 11-1 is possible.
Think we can beat Notre Dame?  Since when did Notre Dame become a good team?  They barely beat us when we had a back-up QB playing his 1st full game and RoJo dropping a wide-open game winning TD.  If anything the game is toss-up since it's in South Bend.  No way ND is a clear favorite.

I only have one comment. How are you going to be implicated for some recruiting violations for Jeffrey Godfrey and he's not your starting QB right now??
Because @ least the booster knew that Godfrey was good enough to get a scholly and should have been offered.

so Darron Thomas and Cliff Harris can speed on the freeway doing 118 while smokin Weed inthe car get pulled on camera and nothing happens ...

Oh OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so Darron Thomas and Cliff Harris can speed on the freeway doing 118 while smokin Weed inthe car get pulled on camera and nothing happens ...

Oh OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Oh OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not everyone in the car was smoking weed though. just the guys in the back & if i'm not mistaken, the cops let the guy they said was smoking, drive the car
pimp.gif

Oh OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not everyone in the car was smoking weed though. just the guys in the back & if i'm not mistaken, the cops let the guy they said was smoking, drive the car
pimp.gif

Oh OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to Oregon
laugh.gif

This guy Cliff, though
30t6p3b.gif

The trooper then asks “Who’s got the marijuana in the car?

Oh OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to Oregon
laugh.gif

This guy Cliff, though
30t6p3b.gif

The trooper then asks “Who’s got the marijuana in the car?

Cliff Harris

Had on the Cool Greys in that vid
laugh.gif

I hope Kelly lets him back on.....my favorite player
pimp.gif

SMH at boosters who run they mouth.............not even gonna speak any further on that situation

Cliff Harris

Had on the Cool Greys in that vid
laugh.gif

I hope Kelly lets him back on.....my favorite player
pimp.gif

SMH at boosters who run they mouth.............not even gonna speak any further on that situation

Back
Top Bottom