2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Sports Illustrated Big Ten projected standings 

LEGENDSConferenceOverall

Nebraska  6-210-2

Michigan State 6-29-3

Iowa5-39-3

Northwestern5-38-4

Michigan        4-47-5

Minnesota1-74-8

LEADERSConferenceOverall

Wisconsin6-210-2

Penn State5-38-4

Ohio State4-47-5

Purdue        3-56-6

Indiana        2-65-7

Illinois        1-74-8

Conference Championship: Nebraska def. Wisconsin

Sports Illustrated Big Ten projected standings 

LEGENDSConferenceOverall

Nebraska  6-210-2

Michigan State 6-29-3

Iowa5-39-3

Northwestern5-38-4

Michigan        4-47-5

Minnesota1-74-8

LEADERSConferenceOverall

Wisconsin6-210-2

Penn State5-38-4

Ohio State4-47-5

Purdue        3-56-6

Indiana        2-65-7

Illinois        1-74-8

Conference Championship: Nebraska def. Wisconsin

he wasn't having any sex with all those prostitutes he bought, but he tried to install a stripper pole in his box at the OB. Who was that stripper pole for, b?

30t6p3b.gif

he wasn't having any sex with all those prostitutes he bought, but he tried to install a stripper pole in his box at the OB. Who was that stripper pole for, b?

30t6p3b.gif

Read that article...WOW...This is gonna end up VERY ugly. SO far, far worse than UNC because it looks like coaches we're def. involved...
Found this funny:

“Some of those players – a lot of those players – we used to say we were a family,

Read that article...WOW...This is gonna end up VERY ugly. SO far, far worse than UNC because it looks like coaches we're def. involved...
Found this funny:

“Some of those players – a lot of those players – we used to say we were a family,

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I feel bad for Al Golden.

This could very well be the end of The U as we know it.
"The U as we know it" ended back in 2004 when we got blown out by L$U in the peach bowl. 

I don't know about you guys coming cross the way and beating us at the Coliseum.

Very very optimistic.

We have a better team this year. Zona had a better team last year.

"The U as we know it" ended back in 2004 when we got blown out by L$U in the peach bowl. 

I don't know about you guys coming cross the way and beating us at the Coliseum.

Very very optimistic.

We have a better team this year. Zona had a better team last year.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
Lousiville, UF, Bama coming down too.
pimp.gif
How?

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
How?

• Charles visited Shapiro’s $6 million Miami Beach mansion in 2008 with his high school coach Robert Weiner and then-Hurricanes quarterback Robert Marve.

• Shapiro knowingly had impermissible contact when he gave Charles a tour of his home while pitching a potential commitment to Miami. At the time, the Hurricanes were recruiting Charles

Does this mean he will have to sit out ????

Not looking good for the "U"

• Charles visited Shapiro’s $6 million Miami Beach mansion in 2008 with his high school coach Robert Weiner and then-Hurricanes quarterback Robert Marve.

• Shapiro knowingly had impermissible contact when he gave Charles a tour of his home while pitching a potential commitment to Miami. At the time, the Hurricanes were recruiting Charles

Does this mean he will have to sit out ????

Not looking good for the "U"

Yeah, but AG had a solid shot to bring the program back.  Now, there's a decent chance y'all might be looking like...

Spoiler [+]
smu_logo.jpg

nerd.gif

dupay2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, but AG had a solid shot to bring the program back.  Now, there's a decent chance y'all might be looking like...

Spoiler [+]
smu_logo.jpg

nerd.gif

dupay2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It remains to been seen if Nebraska can stop a good run game based on last year. Jared Crick is mad overrated for the pub he gets.

It remains to been seen if Nebraska can stop a good run game based on last year. Jared Crick is mad overrated for the pub he gets.

My God what has happened to collegiate athletics...

Just sad what is going on. The thing that upsets me the most is that these kids just don't care. They all go through compliance classes. THEY know what they are doing wrong. Maybe its our fault that we build these guys up to be almost larger then life. That they can get away w/ anything. Kids now days don't realize what a great opportunity they are getting. They are getting an education for FREE. Lets be real people most of these kids are African American who grew up in low income neighborhoods and without a God given talent they would never be able to attend most of these universities. Lets not act like 1941 wasn't that long go. People were getting lynched and KILLED at that time for even just the opportunity to go college. I know most of these kids think, well damn look at all this money the university is making off of me I might as well get my own. Well get your 'own' by going to class, networking and setting your life up if professional sports don't work out. What happens when you DON'T make it to the NFL or the NBA? Then what? What happens when all of those boosters, fans and support dry up? More then likely you end up on the street and you become another statistic.

I love college sports. But it just saddens me to think of the great opportunity a lot of these kids are throwing away. Something that 70 some years ago a person in that situation was WILLING to DIE for.

*Rant over*

Realistic expectations for KU...
Dream: 7-5
What I think is going to happen: 4-8

My God what has happened to collegiate athletics...

Just sad what is going on. The thing that upsets me the most is that these kids just don't care. They all go through compliance classes. THEY know what they are doing wrong. Maybe its our fault that we build these guys up to be almost larger then life. That they can get away w/ anything. Kids now days don't realize what a great opportunity they are getting. They are getting an education for FREE. Lets be real people most of these kids are African American who grew up in low income neighborhoods and without a God given talent they would never be able to attend most of these universities. Lets not act like 1941 wasn't that long go. People were getting lynched and KILLED at that time for even just the opportunity to go college. I know most of these kids think, well damn look at all this money the university is making off of me I might as well get my own. Well get your 'own' by going to class, networking and setting your life up if professional sports don't work out. What happens when you DON'T make it to the NFL or the NBA? Then what? What happens when all of those boosters, fans and support dry up? More then likely you end up on the street and you become another statistic.

I love college sports. But it just saddens me to think of the great opportunity a lot of these kids are throwing away. Something that 70 some years ago a person in that situation was WILLING to DIE for.

*Rant over*

Realistic expectations for KU...
Dream: 7-5
What I think is going to happen: 4-8

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by IYE2

There's pictures of players on his yacht
laugh.gif

Which is a minor violation, if any because there is a 4 year statute of limitations. All the players he named that he was involved with are long gone from UM. 
Even if everything this guy says is true....none of it is serious. There's no pay for play, pay for autographs, rent free condo, free car, etc involved with any of what he's alleging.

Basically A booster who is in jail doing a 20 year bid for running a ponzi scheme saying he let players party on his yacht..... *yawn*

Precisely, where exactly in all of this can you say that our program cheated? This is just a bunch of college kids doing things that college kids do.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by IYE2

There's pictures of players on his yacht
laugh.gif

Which is a minor violation, if any because there is a 4 year statute of limitations. All the players he named that he was involved with are long gone from UM. 
Even if everything this guy says is true....none of it is serious. There's no pay for play, pay for autographs, rent free condo, free car, etc involved with any of what he's alleging.

Basically A booster who is in jail doing a 20 year bid for running a ponzi scheme saying he let players party on his yacht..... *yawn*

Precisely, where exactly in all of this can you say that our program cheated? This is just a bunch of college kids doing things that college kids do.

Originally Posted by dreClark

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
How?
Because the NCAA is going to come looking for more dirt, and they'll find it.

Back
Top Bottom