2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

the banter is ridiculous in this thread right now
roll.gif

we're at 90 pages and a game hasn't even been played
roll.gif

the banter is ridiculous in this thread right now
roll.gif

we're at 90 pages and a game hasn't even been played
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
you should have

because it says what?

that shapiro's lying and none of what he said happened? (doubtful.)

or that he's telling the truth but he's just salty?

either way tl; dr.

^
you should have

because it says what?

either way tl; dr.

EVERYONE on ESPN but Bomani Jones is calling for UM's head right now. I just heard the word "Death Penalty" 11 times in the first 5 minutes of around the horn. Woody Paige is talking about Luke and the 90s and caling for them to shut down the program today. Bomani is warning that if UM gets shut down they better drive over to FSU and UF
laugh.gif

If ESPN turns this into their new pet project it's a wrap for all of those bible belt schools.

Shalala and Dee better get on damage control NOW

EVERYONE on ESPN but Bomani Jones is calling for UM's head right now. I just heard the word "Death Penalty" 11 times in the first 5 minutes of around the horn. Woody Paige is talking about Luke and the 90s and caling for them to shut down the program today. Bomani is warning that if UM gets shut down they better drive over to FSU and UF
laugh.gif

If ESPN turns this into their new pet project it's a wrap for all of those bible belt schools.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

^Yea there have been official ACC football threads in the past but I don't remember if we had one last year. Trash talking wasn't that bad though.
Because it's ACC. We were all %+@*@$ and y'all probably got blown out already by whichever non-conference game you played so so the thread kind of died 
Yup pretty much
laugh.gif
To be fair to us though the only year we got blown out OOC was 07 against LSU. The others were at least close. 
UGA heads what's the word on Keith Marshall. I heard he was pretty much a lock and we had been eliminated a long time ago but he's at least thinking of taking a visit to us. What's the word?

Also read just now that NCAA is looking into FSU recruiting practices as well. Although that's probably good news because they are terrible at uncovering anything. Better them than Yahoo Sports
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

^Yea there have been official ACC football threads in the past but I don't remember if we had one last year. Trash talking wasn't that bad though.
Because it's ACC. We were all %+@*@$ and y'all probably got blown out already by whichever non-conference game you played so so the thread kind of died 
Yup pretty much
laugh.gif
To be fair to us though the only year we got blown out OOC was 07 against LSU. The others were at least close. 
UGA heads what's the word on Keith Marshall. I heard he was pretty much a lock and we had been eliminated a long time ago but he's at least thinking of taking a visit to us. What's the word?

Also read just now that NCAA is looking into FSU recruiting practices as well. Although that's probably good news because they are terrible at uncovering anything. Better them than Yahoo Sports
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ESPN just reported that the NCAA is now investigating UCF's football and basketball programs for violations.

This is ridiculous. The NCAA can find dirty on pretty much any major football team in the country. All it has to do is look.

ESPN just reported that the NCAA is now investigating UCF's football and basketball programs for violations.

This is ridiculous. The NCAA can find dirty on pretty much any major football team in the country. All it has to do is look.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

If you ask me, ESPN got NOTHING to say about a damn thing.  These fools "the worldwide leader" but they never break a damn thing.  They waited 2 hours before even mentioning this story yesterday. 
laugh.gif

This Yahoo dude worked this story for 11 months, WHILE he did Ohio St's and Oregon's if I'm not mistaken.  (someone should find out where that dude is right this second, cuz he's bad news. 
laugh.gif
)  And ESPN never got a whiff of it?  When the rumor leaked that a story was being developed, and it would be out soon, ESPN people were sitting there guessing, uhhhh, it could be LSU, or uh, it could be, uhhhh, @#$% how the hell they don't have someone workin this stuff?  They wait for someone else to break the story, then sit there for 24 hours on multiple channels dissecting after all the work been done? 
grin.gif

Sorry, I know I sound like RyGuy right now, gimme a sec to get back on track......
laugh.gif
  Anyhoo, SI and everyone else been wantin the death penalty for us for 20+ years.  They ain't gonna do @#$%.  We'll get slapped around I'm sure, but death penalty my @#$.  Harder than USC, same as USC, softer than USC, I dunno, but no way we die.  They coulda killed us 50 times by now, I'm not even sure this is the worst stuff we been in trouble for the past 3 decades.  Let's be honest. 
laugh.gif

^
you should have

because it says what?

either way tl; dr.
eyes.gif
anyways.....................

Alot of former players are venting on twitter willing to fight the allegations

^
you should have

because it says what?

either way tl; dr.
eyes.gif
anyways.....................

Alot of former players are venting on twitter willing to fight the allegations

laugh.gif

If you ask me, ESPN got NOTHING to say about a damn thing.  These fools "the worldwide leader" but they never break a damn thing.  They waited 2 hours before even mentioning this story yesterday. 
laugh.gif

This Yahoo dude worked this story for 11 months, WHILE he did Ohio St's and Oregon's if I'm not mistaken.  (someone should find out where that dude is right this second, cuz he's bad news. 
laugh.gif
)  And ESPN never got a whiff of it?  When the rumor leaked that a story was being developed, and it would be out soon, ESPN people were sitting there guessing, uhhhh, it could be LSU, or uh, it could be, uhhhh, @#$% how the hell they don't have someone workin this stuff?  They wait for someone else to break the story, then sit there for 24 hours on multiple channels dissecting after all the work been done? 
grin.gif

Sorry, I know I sound like RyGuy right now, gimme a sec to get back on track......
laugh.gif
  Anyhoo, SI and everyone else been wantin the death penalty for us for 20+ years.  They ain't gonna do @#$%.  We'll get slapped around I'm sure, but death penalty my @#$.  Harder than USC, same as USC, softer than USC, I dunno, but no way we die.  They coulda killed us 50 times by now, I'm not even sure this is the worst stuff we been in trouble for the past 3 decades.  Let's be honest. 
laugh.gif

I love how Florida runs football.......it would hurt me to even see rivals FSU & UF to go down also

even tho we fight and trash talk and wanna kill each other on game day.......Florida is a state that is like football heaven and we all show that respect

I love how Florida runs football.......it would hurt me to even see rivals FSU & UF to go down also

even tho we fight and trash talk and wanna kill each other on game day.......Florida is a state that is like football heaven and we all show that respect

Back
Top Bottom