2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Caerus

Oregon is gonna get throttled by LSU...smh

laugh.gif

You do realize Jordan Jefferson is still L$U's starting QB right? They ain't throttling anybody with him running the offense. 

You do realize Jordan Jefferson is still L$U's starting QB right? They ain't throttling anybody with him running the offense. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dont know what he's thinking.

dude didnt get ANY reps in the scrimmage. with those garbage QBs and you getting no burn, DII might be his best bet.
Exactly... Garrett Gilbert is some !### and Case McCoy probably weighs 180 lbs soaking wet
30t6p3b.gif
If you can't get a look there, you're probably better off not looking at Tennessee or any other big program if you ever wanna play.

LOL like it was only Lache who Willie Lyles brought to Eugene.

laugh.gif
Shhh...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dont know what he's thinking.

dude didnt get ANY reps in the scrimmage. with those garbage QBs and you getting no burn, DII might be his best bet.
Exactly... Garrett Gilbert is some !### and Case McCoy probably weighs 180 lbs soaking wet
30t6p3b.gif
If you can't get a look there, you're probably better off not looking at Tennessee or any other big program if you ever wanna play.

LOL like it was only Lache who Willie Lyles brought to Eugene.

laugh.gif
Shhh...

Oregon will beat LSU (LSU QB is suspect.....plus nobody has found a way to stop Oregons tempo or spread......expect alot of fake injuries from LSU)

Boise St. will beat Georgia (Georgia will give them a fight but Boise always comes through with the trix)

FSU will beat Oklahoma (Oklahoma is always ranked high but end up being
laugh.gif
like when they came to Miami and got beat by a SORRY Canes team.....expect Greg Reid & my homeboy Brandon Jenkins to have big games)

Oregon will beat LSU (LSU QB is suspect.....plus nobody has found a way to stop Oregons tempo or spread......expect alot of fake injuries from LSU)

Boise St. will beat Georgia (Georgia will give them a fight but Boise always comes through with the trix)

laugh.gif
like when they came to Miami and got beat by a SORRY Canes team.....expect Greg Reid & my homeboy Brandon Jenkins to have big games)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif
Did you watch the NC game? Just wondering...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif
Did you watch the NC game? Just wondering...

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

...but Jordan Jefferson may not be playing in the Oregon game....
nerd.gif

Exactly why I made the prediction
laugh.gif

Hoping he gets benched....

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

...but Jordan Jefferson may not be playing in the Oregon game....
nerd.gif

Exactly why I made the prediction
laugh.gif

Hoping he gets benched....

So what games are you guys going to this year?

I'll be at 5 home games for the Buckeyes: Colorado, MSU, Wisconsin (night game
pimp.gif
), Indiana and Penn St

Back
Top Bottom