2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cam Clear > Nick O Leary

He gonn play TE Gunna?
Either way.. Jay Rome >*

wink.gif

Romes a beast.

Yeah Clear looks good at TE too

7b625f4f17f65d46821602e619a1bd5c254fde7_r.jpg

everyone thought he'd grow out of TE Like Aaron Douglas did (RIP)

aint dude like 6'6/7 270? 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Shaq Goodwin say he wanna play Basketball & Football in College. 6'8 240 Wideout 
sick.gif
 HOPE he stays home.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Saw James Ross play tonight. 4star LB for Michigan in the 12 class.

Kid is not big. 6'0 205lbs, but damn can he lay the wood. Took a 245lbs OL and THREW him into a 220lbs RB for a 4 yard loss. Then blasted through the same OL on the next play and buried the RB. He was nursing a hammy injury from The Opening and didn't show a ton of pure speed but he can run sideline to sideline.

Some poor WR tried to block him on a WR screen. His feet were in the air quickly and landed on his head.

Yea he made some mans game plays out there but consider who he was playing. He was in on or around most plays. I didn't think he had a super dominate game tho cuz OLSM was so dominate overall as a team, but I didn't expect much from WC despite being state champs. I tell you what tho, that WR on WC was lucky he didnt catch that screen pass before halftime cuz Ross would have destroyed him.

Kid is not big. 6'0 205lbs, but damn can he lay the wood. Took a 245lbs OL and THREW him into a 220lbs RB for a 4 yard loss. Then blasted through the same OL on the next play and buried the RB. He was nursing a hammy injury from The Opening and didn't show a ton of pure speed but he can run sideline to sideline.

Some poor WR tried to block him on a WR screen. His feet were in the air quickly and landed on his head.

Yea he made some mans game plays out there but consider who he was playing. He was in on or around most plays. I didn't think he had a super dominate game tho cuz OLSM was so dominate overall as a team, but I didn't expect much from WC despite being state champs. I tell you what tho, that WR on WC was lucky he didnt catch that screen pass before halftime cuz Ross would have destroyed him.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Sat on OLSM's side and Ross was working that hammy all night. It was bothering him. Didnt expect him to dominate. Other LBs were in there alot as well. Some of those kids are pretty solid as well. West looked like a JV team out there. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Sat on OLSM's side and Ross was working that hammy all night. It was bothering him. Didnt expect him to dominate. Other LBs were in there alot as well. Some of those kids are pretty solid as well. West looked like a JV team out there. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by dreClark

7 4*'s , 16 3*'s

Yeah, I'll say that you've landed few elite kids in your class as a whole.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
At how everybody else recruits. 7 4* would be our highest total ever
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My school landed one dude in the ESPNU 150 this past class and I couldn't believe it.
However, it does make the wins that much sweeter.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

7 4*'s , 16 3*'s

Yeah, I'll say that you've landed few elite kids in your class as a whole.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
At how everybody else recruits. 7 4* would be our highest total ever
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My school landed one dude in the ESPNU 150 this past class and I couldn't believe it.
However, it does make the wins that much sweeter.

I think Mississippi State will beat Bama this year. They play them in Starkville after a bye, while Bama faces them after coming off LSU.

That's my crazy prediction for the year.

I think Mississippi State will beat Bama this year. They play them in Starkville after a bye, while Bama faces them after coming off LSU.

That's my crazy prediction for the year.

RoOk , idk abt tonights game. Only player I know of in the game tonight is Mario Edwards Jr from Denton Ryan. For the STA / Prattville game @ 12 you got Justin Shanks, Austin Gholson, Joey Bosa, Fred Coppett, Jelani Hamilton, Caleb Gulledge, Justin Thomas, Dani Ayoola

RoOk , idk abt tonights game. Only player I know of in the game tonight is Mario Edwards Jr from Denton Ryan. For the STA / Prattville game @ 12 you got Justin Shanks, Austin Gholson, Joey Bosa, Fred Coppett, Jelani Hamilton, Caleb Gulledge, Justin Thomas, Dani Ayoola

That Beckham (WR) dude is playing tonight also right? on espn 3 i think

That Beckham (WR) dude is playing tonight also right? on espn 3 i think

Dre, you should be getting dough on the side from one of these recruiting networks...

Michael Langston +%% dude.
laugh.gif

-----

Gunna, Jeremy Gallon is starting @ PR (*makes the sign of the cross*), KR and it sounds like in the slot.  Supposedly he's consistently been one of the most impressive/surprising kids in camp as well as the biggest playmaker on O besides Denard.

-----

EDIT:
LAST SATURDAY W/O BALL.
pimp.gif

Dre, you should be getting dough on the side from one of these recruiting networks...

Michael Langston +%% dude.
laugh.gif

-----

Gunna, Jeremy Gallon is starting @ PR (*makes the sign of the cross*), KR and it sounds like in the slot.  Supposedly he's consistently been one of the most impressive/surprising kids in camp as well as the biggest playmaker on O besides Denard.

-----

EDIT:
LAST SATURDAY W/O BALL.
pimp.gif

Good news on Gallon. He showed signs last year but could never really get going. We desperately need another playmaker besides Shoelace. Shaw looking more & more like the lead back. Hoke said this week if we had to play, he would be the starter.

Now on how that secondary is looking like...

Good news on Gallon. He showed signs last year but could never really get going. We desperately need another playmaker besides Shoelace. Shaw looking more & more like the lead back. Hoke said this week if we had to play, he would be the starter.

Now on how that secondary is looking like...

Back
Top Bottom