2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Collin Barber, who is committed to UGA on a football scholarship, has been suspended for at least one high school game and could face further disciplinary actions after being arrested.

The punter from Cartersville High School was arrested last Saturday by the Cartersville police and charged with four counts of destruction of mailboxes.

thug-life-o.gif

Robinson had/has almost a years worth of documents to back his story and for Whitlock to pretty much call his story reckless journalism is weak.

Robinson had/has almost a years worth of documents to back his story and for Whitlock to pretty much call his story reckless journalism is weak.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Who are the serious players in the Stefon Diggs Sweepstakes?
nerd.gif

I know he was real big on Miami awhile back but I'm not sure if he's still considering them strongly due to the current situation (Wes Brown, the RB from Good Counsel, has eliminated Miami because of that).  
Wrong on both accounts. 
laugh.gif
"His mind is on the season right now since he only played half the season last year," Good Counsel assistant Brawley Evans said. "That's pretty much his thing is that he has something to prove.

"He ended the season strong last year and was definitely on pace to do something special. Right now he's focused and keyed in on the season. I see his work ethic right now and it's off the charts, he's 100% bigger, faster and stronger from last year, so we'll see in two weeks what Wes Brown is all about."

As the season goes on, Brown will begin to address his recruitment more.

"I know as soon as it's midseason he's talked about setting up his visits," he said. "He's not going to take a visit until after the season from what he tells me."

Does Brown specifically mention any schools?

"I do know Miami was a leader, but I do know that changed," he said. "A lot of kids at our school got that offer and they kind of want to sit back and see what the punishment will be. I can tell you, he's not going to Miami though."

While Miami appears to be on the outs, Evans discussed more.

"I can tell you something about him, his list changes a lot," he said. "He's got no clear leader. I don't have all the schools right now, but he is still picking up offers."

I'm going off of that; where have you heard differently? Brown is hard to read since he rarely even gives interviews.

And I said I wasn't sure about Diggs since I haven't seen anything from him since the Miami story hit. But you don't really think he's gonna wanna come there if you guys get hit with sanctions do you?

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Who are the serious players in the Stefon Diggs Sweepstakes?
nerd.gif

I know he was real big on Miami awhile back but I'm not sure if he's still considering them strongly due to the current situation (Wes Brown, the RB from Good Counsel, has eliminated Miami because of that).  
Wrong on both accounts. 
laugh.gif
"His mind is on the season right now since he only played half the season last year," Good Counsel assistant Brawley Evans said. "That's pretty much his thing is that he has something to prove.

"He ended the season strong last year and was definitely on pace to do something special. Right now he's focused and keyed in on the season. I see his work ethic right now and it's off the charts, he's 100% bigger, faster and stronger from last year, so we'll see in two weeks what Wes Brown is all about."

As the season goes on, Brown will begin to address his recruitment more.

"I know as soon as it's midseason he's talked about setting up his visits," he said. "He's not going to take a visit until after the season from what he tells me."

Does Brown specifically mention any schools?

"I do know Miami was a leader, but I do know that changed," he said. "A lot of kids at our school got that offer and they kind of want to sit back and see what the punishment will be. I can tell you, he's not going to Miami though."

While Miami appears to be on the outs, Evans discussed more.

"I can tell you something about him, his list changes a lot," he said. "He's got no clear leader. I don't have all the schools right now, but he is still picking up offers."

I'm going off of that; where have you heard differently? Brown is hard to read since he rarely even gives interviews.

And I said I wasn't sure about Diggs since I haven't seen anything from him since the Miami story hit. But you don't really think he's gonna wanna come there if you guys get hit with sanctions do you?

Any last minute projections for your team or any other team????

I have refrained from picking Michigans record the last 2 years... might have to entertain someof you and give on this year. I wil say this, Nobody beats them by 30+ this year which had happened 9 times in the RR era.

Picked LSU to win the chip earlier in this thread (I think). Might have to call an audible and give it to OU. Nobody in the Big12 seems to have as much talent as them and Landry is legit.

OU over VaTech in the MNC

Any last minute projections for your team or any other team????

I have refrained from picking Michigans record the last 2 years... might have to entertain someof you and give on this year. I wil say this, Nobody beats them by 30+ this year which had happened 9 times in the RR era.

Picked LSU to win the chip earlier in this thread (I think). Might have to call an audible and give it to OU. Nobody in the Big12 seems to have as much talent as them and Landry is legit.

OU over VaTech in the MNC

Originally Posted by dreClark

Auburn or Florida IMO

Yep. At his video post-FNL he talked about how he loved competing against the best and the big stage where the lights shine the brightest. That sounds like the SEC to me.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Auburn or Florida IMO

Yep. At his video post-FNL he talked about how he loved competing against the best and the big stage where the lights shine the brightest. That sounds like the SEC to me.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Collin Barber, who is committed to UGA on a football scholarship, has been suspended for at least one high school game and could face further disciplinary actions after being arrested.

The punter from Cartersville High School was arrested last Saturday by the Cartersville police and charged with four counts of destruction of mailboxes.
thug-life-o.gif

this mailbox crap is so prevelant in my town, some dummy who had a scholarship to play Hockey at Georgetown lost it after he hit the mailbox of some school superintendent who had a camera set up at caught the car driving by when he hit it. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

thug-life-o.gif

this mailbox crap is so prevelant in my town, some dummy who had a scholarship to play Hockey at Georgetown lost it after he hit the mailbox of some school superintendent who had a camera set up at caught the car driving by when he hit it. 

Back
Top Bottom