2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Gus Johnson announcing the Ducks game
pimp.gif

Yo Noskey, is the Ducks game on any other channel other than Comcast?

edit: nvm just found it on FX

Penn State looking good opening drive.

Yo Noskey, is the Ducks game on any other channel other than Comcast?

edit: nvm just found it on FX

Penn State looking good opening drive.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by melofan15

Feels good to see my school finally show up on the big stage. After years of struggling, we are finally doing it. Never thought I would be able to support 2 school but now I see how some of you guys do it.

Fun fact: If FIU wins tonight, it'll be the first time in school history that we beat a D1 team from an AQ conference. I'm pretty sure thats the stat...
Oh and TY is trending on Twitter 
laugh.gif
you're a panther too?
I started in 2005, and I graduate in December 
laugh.gif
. I had started out in the health field but started over and I'm finishing with my bachelors in international business. The school has really grown from when I started. Really proud the way the school & football team have come since then. My brother is an alum ('03) too and these wins are a different feeling for us compared to UM games since we get to see FIU grow up as a team/school. 
Still root for the Hurricanes though through thick and thin but Mario Cristobal has created something special. I just wish the basketball program was up to par with football & baseball now 
mad.gif

Yea I grew up on UM football but it's nice to sort of be a part of FIU's come up
laugh.gif
now for basketball to play catch up

Originally Posted by melofan15

Feels good to see my school finally show up on the big stage. After years of struggling, we are finally doing it. Never thought I would be able to support 2 school but now I see how some of you guys do it.

Fun fact: If FIU wins tonight, it'll be the first time in school history that we beat a D1 team from an AQ conference. I'm pretty sure thats the stat...
Oh and TY is trending on Twitter 
laugh.gif
you're a panther too?
I started in 2005, and I graduate in December 
laugh.gif
. I had started out in the health field but started over and I'm finishing with my bachelors in international business. The school has really grown from when I started. Really proud the way the school & football team have come since then. My brother is an alum ('03) too and these wins are a different feeling for us compared to UM games since we get to see FIU grow up as a team/school. 
Still root for the Hurricanes though through thick and thin but Mario Cristobal has created something special. I just wish the basketball program was up to par with football & baseball now 
mad.gif

Yea I grew up on UM football but it's nice to sort of be a part of FIU's come up
laugh.gif
now for basketball to play catch up

2 4th downs, 2 conversions, 1 touchdown 
pimp.gif
Good way to start the game after last week's results.

These announcers need to stop acting like Paterno is actually making decisions. Dude is sitting up there in the box without a head set on with nobody around him. I would be surprised if he even knows his team has the football let alone making actual decisions on what plays to go with.

2 4th downs, 2 conversions, 1 touchdown 
pimp.gif
Good way to start the game after last week's results.

These announcers need to stop acting like Paterno is actually making decisions. Dude is sitting up there in the box without a head set on with nobody around him. I would be surprised if he even knows his team has the football let alone making actual decisions on what plays to go with.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

not even wearing his glasses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

not even wearing his glasses
laugh.gif

Tyler Bray is very impressive.  Kid has a gun and looks to read the field very well...

Troy Woolfolk is playing w/ a club on his arm.  Supposedly broke his hand in practice.
30t6p3b.gif

He was our best bet against Floyd.  I'm hearing he's now gonna play safety tonight.

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
My dude can't stay healthy.

Tyler Bray is very impressive.  Kid has a gun and looks to read the field very well...

Troy Woolfolk is playing w/ a club on his arm.  Supposedly broke his hand in practice.
30t6p3b.gif

He was our best bet against Floyd.  I'm hearing he's now gonna play safety tonight.

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
My dude can't stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom