2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

This is a joke right?  The fact that you even posted that as a Michigan fan is offensive.
Chill. It's not that serious.

I thought the discussion was best ending @ the Big House and I answered it w/ my Blue shades removed.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dre...
x2_839e588

It's really a wraaaap now. 
pimp.gif

x2_839ee56

Ya'll can probably cancel your visit for JHC too..
pimp.gif

I imagine that is Keith Marshall and........?
laugh.gif
@ JHC . That's gonna be a photo finish (though I imagine we will win out b/c we will actually have a coaching staff come December
nerd.gif
)Oh, and once y'all can Bobo, you can kiss that 2013 QB commit goodbye
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dre...
x2_839e588

It's really a wraaaap now. 
pimp.gif

x2_839ee56

Ya'll can probably cancel your visit for JHC too..
pimp.gif

I imagine that is Keith Marshall and........?
laugh.gif
@ JHC . That's gonna be a photo finish (though I imagine we will win out b/c we will actually have a coaching staff come December
nerd.gif
)Oh, and once y'all can Bobo, you can kiss that 2013 QB commit goodbye
smile.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I was talking with some folks about the game last night and I still think the Henne to Manningham game against PSU in 05 was better.
Kordell Slash Stewart in the Big House > * (even on the losing end
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

Ty Law was bewildered.
laugh.gif
This is a joke right?  The fact that you even posted that as a Michigan fan is offensive.  I was at that PSU game in 05 and I was also there in 04(?) when Braylon went off on the sparties and I think that was the best game I've ever been at.  I was also there the last time we beat ohio state, which I believe was also like the 100th meeting between the two.
roll.gif

Huh? You serious son? You dudes kill me with this *@%$, dude said "Offensive" though 
roll.gif

Get over it, the game was a classic anyway you put it. Simple as that. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I was talking with some folks about the game last night and I still think the Henne to Manningham game against PSU in 05 was better.
Kordell Slash Stewart in the Big House > * (even on the losing end
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

Ty Law was bewildered.
laugh.gif
This is a joke right?  The fact that you even posted that as a Michigan fan is offensive.  I was at that PSU game in 05 and I was also there in 04(?) when Braylon went off on the sparties and I think that was the best game I've ever been at.  I was also there the last time we beat ohio state, which I believe was also like the 100th meeting between the two.
roll.gif

Huh? You serious son? You dudes kill me with this *@%$, dude said "Offensive" though 
roll.gif

Get over it, the game was a classic anyway you put it. Simple as that. 

How ND is a 5.5 favorite against Sparty is beyond me. I wouldn't bet on that game tho. Too many crazy things happen.

But, I think ND gets them. If they go 0-3, it would be hilarious, but I hate Sparty so much.

Also, with Michigan... Can't be mad that the team is 2-0. Team is still learning. Don't think it can be said enough how bad the last staff as a whole was. Not lobbing bombs at people that are gone, but from the coaches mouth, this team knew very little in regards to football.

Denard is trying and the coaches are trying to limit the damage he takes. 16 runs in a game where he was wildly inaccurate speaks to he and the coaches trying to make him a passer. Long ways to go but I will take the growing pains.

Michigan fans got high about the win and I can see that, but not many had Michigan beating ND this year. That was a loss in what many have said was a 8-4 at BEST record. People werent saying that Hoke and Mattison and Borges were going to come in and make them a BCS contender. Maybe get 1 more win but see the team improve down the stretch instead of crap the bed like the last 2 years.

I have seen a lot of improvement from this team. Offense doesn't look as sharpe but the D does look better IMO. Tackling is light years ahead of last year. Coverage schemes are much more aggressive but I like that.

How ND is a 5.5 favorite against Sparty is beyond me. I wouldn't bet on that game tho. Too many crazy things happen.

But, I think ND gets them. If they go 0-3, it would be hilarious, but I hate Sparty so much.

Also, with Michigan... Can't be mad that the team is 2-0. Team is still learning. Don't think it can be said enough how bad the last staff as a whole was. Not lobbing bombs at people that are gone, but from the coaches mouth, this team knew very little in regards to football.

Denard is trying and the coaches are trying to limit the damage he takes. 16 runs in a game where he was wildly inaccurate speaks to he and the coaches trying to make him a passer. Long ways to go but I will take the growing pains.

Michigan fans got high about the win and I can see that, but not many had Michigan beating ND this year. That was a loss in what many have said was a 8-4 at BEST record. People werent saying that Hoke and Mattison and Borges were going to come in and make them a BCS contender. Maybe get 1 more win but see the team improve down the stretch instead of crap the bed like the last 2 years.

I have seen a lot of improvement from this team. Offense doesn't look as sharpe but the D does look better IMO. Tackling is light years ahead of last year. Coverage schemes are much more aggressive but I like that.

This is a joke right?  The fact that you even posted that as a Michigan fan is offensive.

I thought the discussion was best ending @ the Big House and I answered it w/ my Blue shades removed.

I was partly joking around. After the past three years I'm more on edge plus there are some things as a fan that I block out of my memory.ND being favored is actually offensive but really if ND eliminates their mistakes theyre 2-0. The sparties D might be the best D they go against but as long as Floyd is on the field ND will move the ball. Rees just needs to show even more moxie and stop giving the ball to the other team.

I was partly joking around. After the past three years I'm more on edge plus there are some things as a fan that I block out of my memory.ND being favored is actually offensive but really if ND eliminates their mistakes theyre 2-0. The sparties D might be the best D they go against but as long as Floyd is on the field ND will move the ball. Rees just needs to show even more moxie and stop giving the ball to the other team.

O'brien announces the 7th and takes his official to Tennessee the following week. I have no clue where he's headed.

The hope is he does the same thing DeAnthony Arnett did, commit them take official following week.

Obriens been to Knoxville plenty of times.

O'brien announces the 7th and takes his official to Tennessee the following week. I have no clue where he's headed.

The hope is he does the same thing DeAnthony Arnett did, commit them take official following week.

Obriens been to Knoxville plenty of times.

I think he is a Vol

Doesn't seem to get swayed too easily

Matt Godin is in his ear tho

Would love to have him

I think he is a Vol

Doesn't seem to get swayed too easily

Matt Godin is in his ear tho

Would love to have him

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Video: Pereira: Week 2 CFB call
SRS?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
� i'd like to think teams like Oregon won't get flagged for saluting the fans but you know it's definitely gonna happen.
I get flagging teams for ridiculous celebrations like Georgia a few years ago or whatever. But throwing up your hands to show the logo on them? C'mon.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Video: Pereira: Week 2 CFB call
SRS?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
� i'd like to think teams like Oregon won't get flagged for saluting the fans but you know it's definitely gonna happen.
I get flagging teams for ridiculous celebrations like Georgia a few years ago or whatever. But throwing up your hands to show the logo on them? C'mon.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes have been getting flagged for throwing up the ROC ever since those damn gloves came out.
laugh.gif

Danny O to Michigan would be a surprise.  Like Newbs said, he's been pretty lukewarm towards AA throughout the entire process...

Angola...sdjdcjdjcnk

Dudes have been getting flagged for throwing up the ROC ever since those damn gloves came out.
laugh.gif

Danny O to Michigan would be a surprise.  Like Newbs said, he's been pretty lukewarm towards AA throughout the entire process...

Angola...sdjdcjdjcnk

Back
Top Bottom