2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Not a fan of EJ manuel.
That Shaw K.O. Changed everything! Wow.

LOL I didn't think it was possible but Gators beat the Vols off all swing passes and dump offs asgsghhaa
laugh.gif

That makes me even more skeptical about the DC Justin Wilcox.
30t6p3b.gif

Is Okie St game cancelled?

I like that cat #7 for Ohio State. Gotta do ssomething about the QB situation tho. That %$%% Is just terrible.

The Fighting Zookers!!!

Not a fan of EJ manuel.
That Shaw K.O. Changed everything! Wow.

LOL I didn't think it was possible but Gators beat the Vols off all swing passes and dump offs asgsghhaa
laugh.gif

That makes me even more skeptical about the DC Justin Wilcox.
30t6p3b.gif

Is Okie St game cancelled?

I like that cat #7 for Ohio State. Gotta do ssomething about the QB situation tho. That %$%% Is just terrible.

The Fighting Zookers!!!

EJ Manuel could not have been worse. Did he make one good passing read in that game before he was injured?

O$U
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

BigJ, why didn't you go to the game?? You said you're a senior there right?edit: Well I guess the Shaw play was a good read.

EJ Manuel could not have been worse. Did he make one good passing read in that game before he was injured?

O$U
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

BigJ, why didn't you go to the game?? You said you're a senior there right?edit: Well I guess the Shaw play was a good read.

the D looked good and kept us in the game... we are a looooong way better on that side of the ball than the game in Norman
.. Werner
pimp.gif

kenny stills is a monster

O-line, penalties, 
30t6p3b.gif

would have loved to have Bert and Willie for this game but that's football

props to OU

let's get ready for Clemson
pimp.gif

the D looked good and kept us in the game... we are a looooong way better on that side of the ball than the game in Norman
.. Werner
pimp.gif

kenny stills is a monster

O-line, penalties, 
30t6p3b.gif

would have loved to have Bert and Willie for this game but that's football

props to OU

let's get ready for Clemson
pimp.gif

FSU Defense-
pimp.gif
 but c'mon Reid not once but twice on the same play you stutter step to get beat on the go-ahead touchdown
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Werner is officially a beast
pimp.gif

FSU Offense- can't run block and can't pass block, damn oline was getting lit up the whole time. Baby Trick though came in 

slinging the pill, ain't even mad.

Was a good game, but OU is the better team, hopefully FSU meets them again in a BCS bowl.

Hope they're ready to go next week though cause Clemson was looking good today, Auburn couldn't tackle for isshhh.

FSU Defense-
pimp.gif
 but c'mon Reid not once but twice on the same play you stutter step to get beat on the go-ahead touchdown
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Werner is officially a beast
pimp.gif

FSU Offense- can't run block and can't pass block, damn oline was getting lit up the whole time. Baby Trick though came in 

slinging the pill, ain't even mad.

Was a good game, but OU is the better team, hopefully FSU meets them again in a BCS bowl.

Hope they're ready to go next week though cause Clemson was looking good today, Auburn couldn't tackle for isshhh.

Originally Posted by HankMoody
Plans just fell through, I was thinking about it, but ended up avoiding the insanity, traffic, small chance of getting blown out and stayed home.

Originally Posted by HankMoody
Plans just fell through, I was thinking about it, but ended up avoiding the insanity, traffic, small chance of getting blown out and stayed home.

PAC 12 officials are garbage. Can't even watch this game because they throwg flags when they have no clue too.

PAC 12 officials are garbage. Can't even watch this game because they throwg flags when they have no clue too.

Props to Noles for keeping it closer than expected.. Or maybe Sooners aint that goodProps to Noles for keeping it closer than expected.. Or maybe Sooners aint that good

Props to Noles for keeping it closer than expected.. Or maybe Sooners aint that goodProps to Noles for keeping it closer than expected.. Or maybe Sooners aint that good

Seth Doege
pimp.gif

Marcus Lattimore
pimp.gif

Kenny Stills
pimp.gif

Sammy Watkins
pimp.gif

Robert Blanton & Aaron Lynch
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Penn State & UCLA QBs
sick.gif

Tennessee's 1st half playcalling
eyes.gif

Pitt
laugh.gif

Rev Nutt :rofl:g
Arizona State
tired.gif

Also the horseshoe luck ran out for Chizik. They were long overdue that loss.
Maybe UT found their QB even though I don't believe in him long term.
Stoops maybe over his big game woes.
And woe is definitely Kansas.

Seth Doege
pimp.gif

Marcus Lattimore
pimp.gif

Kenny Stills
pimp.gif

Sammy Watkins
pimp.gif

Robert Blanton & Aaron Lynch
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Penn State & UCLA QBs
sick.gif

Tennessee's 1st half playcalling
eyes.gif

Pitt
laugh.gif

Rev Nutt :rofl:g
Arizona State
tired.gif

Also the horseshoe luck ran out for Chizik. They were long overdue that loss.
Maybe UT found their QB even though I don't believe in him long term.
Stoops maybe over his big game woes.
And woe is definitely Kansas.

Good to see my Gators took care of the puke orange today. And FSU lost too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just focus on next week's game vs Kentucky, which I will finally be able to watch and get ready for murder's row in October. 3/4 of those would be wonderful ( vs. Bama, @LSU, @Auburn, vs UGA)

Good to see my Gators took care of the puke orange today. And FSU lost too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just focus on next week's game vs Kentucky, which I will finally be able to watch and get ready for murder's row in October. 3/4 of those would be wonderful ( vs. Bama, @LSU, @Auburn, vs UGA)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

get ready for murder's row in October. 3/4 of those would be wonderful ( vs. Bama, @LSU, @Auburn, vs UGA)

Auburn proved today they're easily beatable; only thing worrying me is it follows the 2 toughest games of the year and is in their home. Georgia... well with how recent history has been, we'll beat them handily. Come at me Cardo. Only one I'm worried about is Bama. I can see it going either way (since we're at home) if the Gators as a whole improves, but if not we're screwed.

LSU's winning by 10+. I'll be happy with 2/4 of those.

Back
Top Bottom