2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Z_PikeAU: I guess Gunner Kiel sees the truth too #bummerbama #Hoosierboy

ruh-roh... 
Gunner Kiel is a crazy pick-up for IU. 

My school will still whoop that +#% regardless. 

q1106903492_5255_normal.jpg

rivalsmike Mike Farrell 

QB Gunner Kiel to #Indiana is probably the biggest recruiting upset since I've been doing this since late 1990's. Amazing for coach Wilson

1 hour ago

ruh-roh... 

My school will still whoop that +#% regardless. 

rivalsmike Mike Farrell 

QB Gunner Kiel to #Indiana is probably the biggest recruiting upset since I've been doing this since late 1990's. Amazing for coach Wilson

1 hour ago

UNC is throwed off for waiting this long to fire Butch
If fsu could recruit the O-line like they do the D-line, they could have a chance to live up to their self-proclaimed hype 
laugh.gif

If fsu could recruit the O-line like they do the D-line, they could have a chance to live up to their self-proclaimed hype 
laugh.gif

Ala.: Barker 4-13-2, 18 yards, 0 TD.

G. McElroy 6/11, 58 yards, 0 TD

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pretty sure we'll be alright.[/font]

Ala.: Barker 4-13-2, 18 yards, 0 TD.

G. McElroy 6/11, 58 yards, 0 TD

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pretty sure we'll be alright.[/font]

Originally Posted by HankMoody

ruh-roh... 

rivalsmike Mike Farrell 

1 hour ago
kevin-wilson.jpg

pimp.gif

Doing work. Kiel saw what he did w/ Sammy B and figured he could do the same w/ him.
laugh.gif

Well last year was the best OL class they've landed since Trickett was there so I'd say they're at least trying to address it.
Would have to think that something else came up that led to this decision because it makes no sense to fire him now for things that were known months and months ago.

ruh-roh... 

rivalsmike Mike Farrell 

1 hour ago
kevin-wilson.jpg

pimp.gif

Doing work. Kiel saw what he did w/ Sammy B and figured he could do the same w/ him.
laugh.gif

Well last year was the best OL class they've landed since Trickett was there so I'd say they're at least trying to address it.
Would have to think that something else came up that led to this decision because it makes no sense to fire him now for things that were known months and months ago.

ruh-roh... 

rivalsmike Mike Farrell 

1 hour ago
kevin-wilson.jpg

pimp.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/FakeCoachWilson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ruh-roh... 

rivalsmike Mike Farrell 

1 hour ago
kevin-wilson.jpg

pimp.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/FakeCoachWilson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Trustees run universities tho..
Tressel
Butch
Chip..

Good for Indiana. They have really nice football facilities and the university generates a lot of money. They should be better than what they are.

^Trustees run universities tho..
Tressel
Butch
Chip..

Good for Indiana. They have really nice football facilities and the university generates a lot of money. They should be better than what they are.

Finally, we on the come up. Hopefully this is the beginning of something great. It'd be nice if the stadium was as full as the tailgate lots are this year.

Finally, we on the come up. Hopefully this is the beginning of something great. It'd be nice if the stadium was as full as the tailgate lots are this year.

Back
Top Bottom