2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Justin Shanks is Tally bound.

pimp.gif

#ThankYouDameyuneCraig
Coach Craig is doing an amazing job. Shanks, Casher, and Taylor is a great group from Bama.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Larry Scott went IN.

Dude is running CFB now
pimp.gif

Will be even crazier if the NCAA allows prep games to be aired.  Setting up that natural conference pipeline.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Larry Scott went IN.

Dude is running CFB now
pimp.gif

Will be even crazier if the NCAA allows prep games to be aired.  Setting up that natural conference pipeline.

Not sure if mentioned but per the Mountain West Conference Boise State is no longer allowed to wear blue jerseys at home
roll.gif
no word on Colorado St. having to change their green color scheme on green.

Seems to me that the MTW is already scared of Boise before we have played a game
pimp.gif

Always wondered why it was such a big deal as in theory it should be as hard for our QB to see his receivers as it is for anyone else...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not sure if mentioned but per the Mountain West Conference Boise State is no longer allowed to wear blue jerseys at home
roll.gif
no word on Colorado St. having to change their green color scheme on green.

Seems to me that the MTW is already scared of Boise before we have played a game
pimp.gif

Always wondered why it was such a big deal as in theory it should be as hard for our QB to see his receivers as it is for anyone else...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

^They are used to throwing to blue jerseys on a blue field, and it makes it easier to see who NOT to throw to. If you know where your receivers are supposed to be it isn't that hard to pick them out, especially if you're throwing to spot where he's supposed to be on a timing route or something. Conversely the other team's QB doesn't know where Boise's defenders are gonna/supposed to be on every play so it's easier for them to blend in.

I don't know if there's actually any merit to that
laugh.gif
but that's the conclusion we came to after playing VT in all black pro combats vs. Texas all whites in the snow several games on NCAA 12. They probably don't care about CSU's green jerseys cus they suck
laugh.gif
So take the restriction as a compliment I guess.

^They are used to throwing to blue jerseys on a blue field, and it makes it easier to see who NOT to throw to. If you know where your receivers are supposed to be it isn't that hard to pick them out, especially if you're throwing to spot where he's supposed to be on a timing route or something. Conversely the other team's QB doesn't know where Boise's defenders are gonna/supposed to be on every play so it's easier for them to blend in.

I don't know if there's actually any merit to that
laugh.gif
but that's the conclusion we came to after playing VT in all black pro combats vs. Texas all whites in the snow several games on NCAA 12. They probably don't care about CSU's green jerseys cus they suck
laugh.gif
So take the restriction as a compliment I guess.

Back
Top Bottom