2011 Houston Jordan Concord Release Film

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

some1 need to tell those dorks that the kicks wont get them laid
I can't exactly agree with this. If you're stuck on what to say to a girl, a clean pair can only help your chances...

So why are there still vids showing the concord release? Its vids like these that just keeps on creating hype. It even saddened me when someone created a fake story about someone getting stabbed to death for these shoes. There should be a whole new word for the word "Hype" cause "hype" alone cant describe it anymore.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I can't exactly agree with this. If you're stuck on what to say to a girl, a clean pair can only help your chances...

Hoodrats?

mad.gif
at that video and the shame it brings to my hometown.

Why even go to the galleria? If you have been into shoes before facebook, twitter and niketalk as it is today, you would know Galleria used to the the driest mall in the city. Now everyone goes there because of HOH and it's the place to be seen. The crowds there are ridiculous! Ask anyone at one of the first Houston sneaker summits when there were under 50 heads going and I doubt any of them went to the galleria to buy stuff on release day. I used to be the only one in line to buy stuff sometimes (Chrome VIII, XI IE lows '03). There were MAYBE 25 heads at the line for the XIII black/red '04 and XIII Flint '05.

I'm only 26, but damn these kids not even caring about MJ or basketball as a whole. I'm biased, but my love of the game and Jordan brought about the love of shoes for me. It was more of a by-product if anything. Ever since I could afford my first pair (XIV last shots, '99, 7th grade) it has always been about basketball and Jordan and what he made the shoes, not about how popular they were or how cool I looked in them or how much they were worth.

I cannot wait till this popular sneaker fad bubble bursts and the sheep go find another hobby. By then I'll probably have everything I want though and be pretty much done.

I love my city, I even work for them, but c'mon man. Acting like fools, only talking about getting money/gaining material possessions and resorting to violence is just ignorant. Call me a hater, old head, whatever you want, but shoes and this "game" as it is called just make me sad to see what it has become compared to how it used to be.

SMH

I was there and it was ridiculous easily over 1000 people in line
!#@* that noise I bailed pronto

Thats cray. I saw them fools out there that Thursday morning leaving Roxy. Amazing they sat outside all week and I sat behind my computer/ phone.

My city, my city smh. And $@@ is up with Premium Goods with the premium plus price tag on a retail shoe? I've never traveled to that store, and after seeing that, I never will. Got some damn nerve. I remember calling them back in '09 for the SJ's an homie telling me they only got 12 pairs. Passed on these. I wouldn't have dared to go anywhere but my computerfor an 11 release in the H. I agree with HoopsBoy though. The galleria was practically nothing for Jordan releases prior to HOH opening inside. Anyone know how Ameriplaza/Sharpstown was for these?

Originally Posted by Essential1

If I know I'm like person 200 in line. I'd leave... Ain't no damn way 12 or even 11.5.. Is still sitting there after person 100
Me and you both bro but you got all those re-sellers that don't give a damn what size they get. 
laugh.gif
 10.5 is always like the first to go. 
frown.gif

real life...

that video of those "activists," and "leaders," is so stupid... how do they not realize that its not Nike/JBs fault....
its footlocker, finishline etc etc fault... they ACTUALLY SELL THE SHOE TO THE CONSUMER....they can find a better system for releases...
people should be going in on them not Nike/JB...

and as for prices... what idiots... whats next, telling Gucci, LV and such brands to lower their prices for

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Hoodrats?
vagina is vagina

tumblr_lhzdyi9Wri1qb8jgno1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom