* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Maybe. You can't really miss something you've never had though. Hopefully this WR core as it is can step it up. I think Harvin and Simpson will be solid and consistent and we already know the excitement surrounding Rudolph. Really, the Vikes only need another solid WR to have that area pretty much set.

Great Point.I think Jarius Wright can be the other guy who can step up.

Man I am expecting better play from our secondary this year. Just have to hope Delmas comes back and can stay healthy, he is the glue back there. I think our run game is going to surprise some people too. Just hoping for no serious injuries during the next 3 games.

smith, leshoure and best playing at the same damn time? could be nice. don't even want to think what rodgers and cutler will do to our secondary this year...:smh::smh:

I need my man JPZ to liberate this season's NFCTT thread.

Hopefully, the Vikings and Bears (yes, I said Bears) will make this division a bit more interesting this year.

8)

And that secondary?
our secondary is average.  Houston, and Bentley starting cb's with Lacey playing nickel..  Delmas at fs and spievey at ss looks decent to me.  Vikings i see hahah you guys have a lot of holes to fill.   Once you get some wide outs you guys will be cool

Yeah Lions secondary will be better. Last year we had Eric Wright and Aaron Berry, both of who sucked and gave up some big plays. I still have no idea how Eric Wright got that contract from Tampa. I am not to worried about the secondary. I think the Lions have a legit shot at taking the division, just have to see how things play out on the field.

Back
Top Bottom