2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

laugh.gif
have we met? I've never been a Judah fan, I only bring him up to $%@+ with Dre
laugh.gif

Maybe I was a little too harsh on Ortiz. It was a great fight and a good night for boxing overall
pimp.gif

The Khan/McCloskey stoppage looked really fishy
laugh.gif
I think that JML stoppage was a little too soon but Arum really screwed the pooch on this one. Salido put Gamboa down and put up a hell of a fight so last night wasn't too surprising.

BTW, I'd love to see Victor and Maidana fight again at 147 I think Maidana can make it. But Ortiz has made ring adjustments where Maidana has started to make me think that ring IQ isn't going to go up much.

BTW, I'd love to see Victor and Maidana fight again at 147 I think Maidana can make it. But Ortiz has made ring adjustments where Maidana has started to make me think that ring IQ isn't going to go up much.

Is this when Berto finally realizes he needs to shake up his corner? Morgan needs to go.

And I still hate Ortiz. You don't quit and then all of a sudden get heart.

Is this when Berto finally realizes he needs to shake up his corner? Morgan needs to go.

Maidana's never gonna be a great ring general (and has terrible footwork) but I wonder how much switching trainers and getting the okie doke from Nacho affected him during the Morales fight.

Might be a couple fights away from Pro's dream match Khan vs Ortiz 
laugh.gif

Nah but if Khan/Bradley gets made that might be the next logical fight. Bradley vs Ortiz in LA could be huge.

Maidana's never gonna be a great ring general (and has terrible footwork) but I wonder how much switching trainers and getting the okie doke from Nacho affected him during the Morales fight.

laugh.gif

Nah but if Khan/Bradley gets made that might be the next logical fight. Bradley vs Ortiz in LA could be huge.

Berto corner is a JOKE.

he had his brother yelling %!%%*!#% in his ear, his trainer not giving any legit advice... it was Horrible.

Berto also didnt listen when told to touch the body but then again with 8 ppl talkin at one time what else was expected.

He needs a guy who will kick the family out of the corner and a real teacher.

I hope he learned some humility, being a Worldstar C list celebrity isnt cool when your supposed to be a professional fighter

lopez-salido-photo2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
look at how amped Gus Johnson is.
roll.gif

Berto corner is a JOKE.

he had his brother yelling %!%%*!#% in his ear, his trainer not giving any legit advice... it was Horrible.

Berto also didnt listen when told to touch the body but then again with 8 ppl talkin at one time what else was expected.

He needs a guy who will kick the family out of the corner and a real teacher.

I hope he learned some humility, being a Worldstar C list celebrity isnt cool when your supposed to be a professional fighter

lopez-salido-photo2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
look at how amped Gus Johnson is.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Berto corner is a JOKE.

EXACTLY!!!!!

you see his trainer give his brother the look when he kept cutting him offin the 2nd round? thats when it startd all bad in the corner

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Berto corner is a JOKE.

EXACTLY!!!!!

you see his trainer give his brother the look when he kept cutting him offin the 2nd round? thats when it startd all bad in the corner

Originally Posted by KingJames23

No mas?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

No mas?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

JMM #%%%+# him
laugh.gif

I think after the Bradley fight, Khan is going to 147.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

JMM #%%%+# him
laugh.gif

I think after the Bradley fight, Khan is going to 147.

DVR the fights from last nite. I didn't bother watching kahn. And I agree that stoppage was fishy. Berto vs ortiz fight was crazy. One of the best fights of the yr.

DVR the fights from last nite. I didn't bother watching kahn. And I agree that stoppage was fishy. Berto vs ortiz fight was crazy. One of the best fights of the yr.

Back
Top Bottom