2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Originally Posted by tim teufel

By far the dumbest post on here. Jmm came up two weight classes to fight may and may was still 4 pounds over weight. No more excuses and let's see the big fight already
And this clown is telling me I know nothing about boxing.
laugh.gif
Who said that to you?
Tim told me I know nothing about boxing.
Tried to test him on his boxing knowledge, he couldn't name Sam Langford, David Reid, and Harry Greb.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

By far the dumbest post on here. Jmm came up two weight classes to fight may and may was still 4 pounds over weight. No more excuses and let's see the big fight already
laugh.gif
Who said that to you?
Tried to test him on his boxing knowledge, he couldn't name Sam Langford, David Reid, and Harry Greb.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

I really want to see May punish Pacman now this %#+ is Disgusting

And Bob Arum just took a shot at the entire hispanic community and it wont be played, but had May said it.... you would have had half of America calling him classless
what did he say?

And Bob Arum just took a shot at the entire hispanic community and it wont be played, but had May said it.... you would have had half of America calling him classless
what did he say?

Just read thatt two of the 3 judges had Manny winning the 12th. The one who had Pac ludicrously winning by 4 had him losing the final round.

How odd......

I really want to see Mayweather/Pacquiao even more than before. Marquez was putting Pacquiao on his heels all night, not allowing Pacman to get comfortable and allow him to have a full-offensive flurry. You know Mayweather would only heighten those issues.

We'll see..

I really want to see Mayweather/Pacquiao even more than before. Marquez was putting Pacquiao on his heels all night, not allowing Pacman to get comfortable and allow him to have a full-offensive flurry. You know Mayweather would only heighten those issues.

We'll see..

Just read thatt two of the 3 judges had Manny winning the 12th. The one who had Pac ludicrously winning by 4 had him losing the final round.

How odd......

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I can't even see how you Manny Stans ....... never mind. 

Just just let that %*+! breathe my dude. You can't say anything to these dudes. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I can't even see how you Manny Stans ....... never mind. 

Just just let that %*+! breathe my dude. You can't say anything to these dudes. 

laugh.gif

This dude knows boxing, especially about the oldtimers.

Harry Greb P4P #1
pimp.gif

I still gotta write up a reply to our Marciano debate but tonight was just crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

f bob arum, f boxing, i'm not paying for any more ppv's

You were dumb to buy this one I havent paid for a ppv in years

having friends over to watch the boxing on a hd feed > broken wack commentated feed on a laptop.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

f bob arum, f boxing, i'm not paying for any more ppv's

You were dumb to buy this one I havent paid for a ppv in years

having friends over to watch the boxing on a hd feed > broken wack commentated feed on a laptop.

laugh.gif

This dude knows boxing, especially about the oldtimers.

Harry Greb P4P #1
pimp.gif

I still gotta write up a reply to our Marciano debate but tonight was just crazy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Who said that to you?

laugh.gif

Oh I thought you said I said that.
Anybody who have Marvin Hagler as his avi knows boxing pretty well.

He's a Pactard period. I don't even like Mayweather to be honest i'ma Roy Jones Jr, Shane Mosley, and Zab Judah fan but the secret is out Pacquiao cannot box effectively, his jab is just a range finder, all he throws is straight left hands. And half the time he's off balance when he throws it. Taylor made for a boxer counter puncher.

laugh.gif
Who said that to you?

laugh.gif

Oh I thought you said I said that.
Anybody who have Marvin Hagler as his avi knows boxing pretty well.

He's a Pactard period. I don't even like Mayweather to be honest i'ma Roy Jones Jr, Shane Mosley, and Zab Judah fan but the secret is out Pacquiao cannot box effectively, his jab is just a range finder, all he throws is straight left hands. And half the time he's off balance when he throws it. Taylor made for a boxer counter puncher.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

what did he say?
Said something about "Mexicans not being happy with the result."

Definitely had a negative tone to it.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

what did he say?
Said something about "Mexicans not being happy with the result."

Definitely had a negative tone to it.

what a close fight.

pacman stole a victory but in the end:

lotta angry i only watch boxing to hate on pacman or pbf but dont know nothing else about boxing "fans"

what a close fight.

pacman stole a victory but in the end:

lotta angry i only watch boxing to hate on pacman or pbf but dont know nothing else about boxing "fans"

Back
Top Bottom