2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Gucci guilty is the certified truth. Guranteed to turn the ladies heads. Same chick commented on it two days in a row with another chick cosigning.

I'm going to sample it when I get some side cash. I really trying to build a crazy collection throughout the rest of the year.

polo_black__94877_zoom.jpg

Tried and true...I get compliments all the time from females, esp the MILFs

polo_black__94877_zoom.jpg

Tried and true...I get compliments all the time from females, esp the MILFs

This is my club scent. Its musky but smells great at night.

Cant find it anymore but this is my go to scent. 

This is my club scent. Its musky but smells great at night.

Cant find it anymore but this is my go to scent. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

any new fruity scents out for the summer.. im wearing Polo #4 which smells great

creed aventus...if you want top of the line. 

Does it pop? Clinique happy doesn't do it for me.
yes. its top notes is royal pineapple...def a great summer scent. at the top of the list as far as summer scents from what i've observed with fragrance heads...if any one wants to split since it's pricey $$$ let me know.
[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

YSL L homme is a great fruity scent. got mine on perfumania discounted last year. def no problems and versatile.

Ed hardy love and luck, believe it or not, is a great fresh scent. smells like unforgivable to me.

Just went to body shop and they have one called white musk...its pretty good, cheap I liked it.

Oh yeah don't forget VS Sexy for Men 2. You all might like it...def try it on next time you go.

and the bottom of the list, just got TAG Body Spray discontinued at Big lots for $2.00 the purple can GET YOURS with Ludacris on the can. 
laugh.gif
 can't lie, it smells good. great for after a workout.

my next ones I want have been HUGO Boss XY, Penguin Munsingwear, JPG Le Male, and the new reformulated Dior Intense. actually many more since I've been spending more on cologne than kicks lately.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

any new fruity scents out for the summer.. im wearing Polo #4 which smells great

creed aventus...if you want top of the line. 

Does it pop? Clinique happy doesn't do it for me.
yes. its top notes is royal pineapple...def a great summer scent. at the top of the list as far as summer scents from what i've observed with fragrance heads...if any one wants to split since it's pricey $$$ let me know.
[/font]

[/font]

YSL L homme is a great fruity scent. got mine on perfumania discounted last year. def no problems and versatile.

Ed hardy love and luck, believe it or not, is a great fresh scent. smells like unforgivable to me.

Just went to body shop and they have one called white musk...its pretty good, cheap I liked it.

Oh yeah don't forget VS Sexy for Men 2. You all might like it...def try it on next time you go.

and the bottom of the list, just got TAG Body Spray discontinued at Big lots for $2.00 the purple can GET YOURS with Ludacris on the can. 
laugh.gif
 can't lie, it smells good. great for after a workout.

my next ones I want have been HUGO Boss XY, Penguin Munsingwear, JPG Le Male, and the new reformulated Dior Intense. actually many more since I've been spending more on cologne than kicks lately.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Believe me when I tell you.....
This is what I wear when I have my best outfit on
laugh.gif
. Smells fantastic...However, it's difficult for me to be able to smell it sometimes, any advice? I take approximately 3 sprays. Two on the neck, one on wrist and rub behind ears or so.
Just because you can't smell it, doesn't mean the smell isn't there. Chances are you've just gotten accustomed to the scent so you won't notice it as much. 3 sprays is more than enough. Next time you wear it just ask someone if they can smell it on you and that's your answer. People should have to be close to you in order to pick up the scent... nothing worse than someone who is wearing too much cologne.

laugh.gif
. Smells fantastic...However, it's difficult for me to be able to smell it sometimes, any advice? I take approximately 3 sprays. Two on the neck, one on wrist and rub behind ears or so.
Just because you can't smell it, doesn't mean the smell isn't there. Chances are you've just gotten accustomed to the scent so you won't notice it as much. 3 sprays is more than enough. Next time you wear it just ask someone if they can smell it on you and that's your answer. People should have to be close to you in order to pick up the scent... nothing worse than someone who is wearing too much cologne.

Off the top of my head;

Armani code
Givenchy neo
Aqui de geo
Sean jean unforgivable
dolce gabbana pour homme

Gonna cop soon
Channel bleu
gucci guilty
ysl homme
Armani diamonds
dolce gabbana the one

Off the top of my head;

Armani code
Givenchy neo
Aqui de geo
Sean jean unforgivable
dolce gabbana pour homme

Gonna cop soon
Channel bleu
gucci guilty
ysl homme
Armani diamonds
dolce gabbana the one

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
That's good advice. However, as much as it makes sense, I don't think it's me being accustomed to the smell. I'll ask someone else next time, thanks.

I'll be looking at another cologne in the next few months.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
That's good advice. However, as much as it makes sense, I don't think it's me being accustomed to the smell. I'll ask someone else next time, thanks.

I'll be looking at another cologne in the next few months.

laugh.gif

chill out man.  for me, it takes one spray on the wrist then i spread it.  i get several comments a day when i wear it.
even if you can't smell it, trust that someone else can especially when you've sprayed it 3 times.

laugh.gif

chill out man.  for me, it takes one spray on the wrist then i spread it.  i get several comments a day when i wear it.
even if you can't smell it, trust that someone else can especially when you've sprayed it 3 times.

just got this email now..
from www.perfumania.com

25% off sitewide one day only $50+ free shipping 7/27/11 WED. 

CODE: JULYXMAS

I do see YSL Lhomme in stock. you have to search YVES ----- YSL will not go through.

just got this email now..
from www.perfumania.com

25% off sitewide one day only $50+ free shipping 7/27/11 WED. 

CODE: JULYXMAS

I do see YSL Lhomme in stock. you have to search YVES ----- YSL will not go through.

Back
Top Bottom