2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

(im 24 years old btw).. my MOST complimented cologne in no particular order....
1. YSL L'homme  (ladies LOVE this..but its light)....  

2. Givenchy Play Intense (ladies love this too.. every time i wear this i get a compliment -- lasts all day ..panty dropper approved) 

3. Creed Original Santal , Creed Green Irish Tweed (kind of expensive though)

4. D&G the one (panty dropper) AND D&G Light blue

5. Chanel Platinum Egioste (signature scent) AND Bleu de chanel (clubbing scent) 

6. Issey Miyake  (classic..ladies love)

7. Lacoste Essential (my ex raped me when we first started dating..she loved this..)

8. 212 men ( never fails to get me a compliment)

9.  Abercrombie - Fierce (lol..the cologne EVERYBODY wear
indifferent.gif
..i hate the store... but ladies love this stuff..smells like Chanel Platinum Egioste though)

10. Burberry Touch ( women love it) 

11. Paco Rabanne 1 million  ( ladies love this too...its too sweet smells like perfume to me but..lol i always get a compliment when i wear it)

12.  Nautica Voyage  ( compliments with this too..its cheap..clean.. smells like the white bar of dial soap but as cologne lol) 

13. Victoria Secrets Very Sexy .. (doesnt last long..but lol this is a panty dropper for sure) 

14. Dior homme sport ----my summer work scent.. i get compliments..but this isnt something u wanna wear during sexy time.. lol

15. Hollister So Cal --- ..not a fan of the store..but ladies love the stuff ( i dont wear it anymore though but i remember always getting a compliment) 

16.Verscae Eau Fraiche---- ...versatile scent..ladies love..fresh scent..

17. JPG Le Male---- lol ..yall already know..ladies adore this scent..i hate vanilla..but i usually wear this in the winter..amazing lasting power..people will smell you..compliments galore..

18. La Nuit De L'homme----- ladies love this...i hate it though..i swapped my bottle to a friend for L'homme..which i find better and easier to wear... if you like this but dont wanna pay the money..bath and body works have a cheaper alternative ..Elixir Black by Co bigelow which i like better than la nuit.. 

Bath & Body Works cologne: 

19. Nior cologne (lotion, shower gel etc) -- lol my ex raped me with this one too

20. C.O bigelow  collection ... (Red Elixir, Blue elixir, Black elixir, Green elixir)--- i wore these in high school and this has garnished me MANY COMPLIMENTS!!  
i'm currently using clinique happy for men, but looking to give givenchy play intense a try. is it really good? what's the pricing on these?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Just got my first bottle of Bleu de Chanel today... man I have been sleeping HARD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 This stuff is crazy. Dont think imma give this one up any time soon.
Also got my hands on a decant of Bond No. 9 New Haarlem today.  This stuff is also CRAZY
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Definitely gotta cop a whole bottle to go into the rotation for fall/winter....but that price tag 
sick.gif

Think my next purchase might be another bottle of Prada Amber.  And maybe a decant of L'Instant de Guerlain just to check it out
The saks5thave at Galleria Dallas is the only place in Texas to buy Bond No. 9 !!! Copped the half, Maaaaaaaaan smells so good with hints of pineapple in it and lasts ALLLLLLL Dayyy

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

YSL
Sex and the City Masculine (got it as a gift and it's
pimp.gif
)
Armani Code
Lacoste Essential

That's my current rotation
Don't see Armani Code mentioned that much in here but its definitely a winner, not really a day fragrance tho but good for evenings

My Big 3 are:

Gucci Guilty
Polo Romance
Burberry Brit

Definitely looking to get that YSL and D&G: The One on the squad.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Just got my first bottle of Bleu de Chanel today... man I have been sleeping HARD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 This stuff is crazy. Dont think imma give this one up any time soon.
Also got my hands on a decant of Bond No. 9 New Haarlem today.  This stuff is also CRAZY
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Definitely gotta cop a whole bottle to go into the rotation for fall/winter....but that price tag 
sick.gif

Think my next purchase might be another bottle of Prada Amber.  And maybe a decant of L'Instant de Guerlain just to check it out
The saks5thave at Galleria Dallas is the only place in Texas to buy Bond No. 9 !!! Copped the half, Maaaaaaaaan smells so good with hints of pineapple in it and lasts ALLLLLLL Dayyy

niccceee... im headn out to dallas (for the ethio soccer tournament) on thursday.. ill def stop by to check it out. 

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

1251923198_paco-rabanne-1-million_1.jpg

Just picked a bottle of this up today.  It's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Really reminds me of YSL but it gives this weird cool feeling in your nostrils when you sniff it.  Kind of hard to describe but I would def go check it out in person if I were you guys.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

1251923198_paco-rabanne-1-million_1.jpg

Just picked a bottle of this up today.  It's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Really reminds me of YSL but it gives this weird cool feeling in your nostrils when you sniff it.  Kind of hard to describe but I would def go check it out in person if I were you guys.

1 million is a sweet smelling scent..

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Sephora seems to be getting spicebomb soon. I wanna get a sample to see what the fuss is about.

Good
pimp.gif
I might finally buy some if it's nice like that.

Got some "1 million" oil, I was with a lady friend when I bought it and she literally was humping me all day. I recommend it.

Quick question NT... The spray nozzle on my Green Irish Tweed bottle just came off, anyone know how I go about fixing it?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I want pure malt.. If the price is right..
If you wanna cop tho your best bet is to cop now from muglerstoreusa.com.  They just recently re-released it, and I dont know how long its gonna stay out.  Its a limited edition, so they only release it in small batches. Its $88, but after they went off the market last time, prices got as high as $2-300 for a bottle
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  If anybody is tryna cop a bottle of AMPM, best bet is to cop asap.

I've been married 3 years now. Below is a dead serious conversation from a few days ago

me: I think I'm going to start wearing cologne again
wife: *looks at me sideways*
me: I want to get a bottle CoolWater. I think it would have a nostalgic smell to it
wife: *shakes her head with disapproval*
me: oh, the cologne's not for you. It's so I can attract other chicks and that CoolWater worked in highschool
wife: *yawns*
me: *remembers to post on NT*

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I want pure malt.. If the price is right..
If you wanna cop tho your best bet is to cop now from muglerstoreusa.com.  They just recently re-released it, and I dont know how long its gonna stay out.  Its a limited edition, so they only release it in small batches. Its $88, but after they went off the market last time, prices got as high as $2-300 for a bottle
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  If anybody is tryna cop a bottle of AMPM, best bet is to cop asap.

Thanks for the advice..

Back
Top Bottom