2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

^That's usually how I do it.

I smell it just fine..Though I do alternate my colognes depending on weather and how I feel :lol: You might've just been exposed to it too often; give it a break.

How do you guys spray your cologne? I spritz it once on my neck, once on both wrist and then I start dabbing my wrist behind my ears and all around my neck. I feel like that isn't enough though... educate me bros.

Sounds like a bit much too me.

I spray once on the inside of one wrist, dab both wrist together, then dab shoulders and neck with each wrist.

Cologne shouldn't be a signal to everyone that you've walked in the room and it shouldn't be a cloud that engulfs anybody standing with a few feet of you.

Sounds like a bit much too me.
I spray once on the inside of one wrist, dab both wrist together, then dab shoulders and neck with each wrist.
Cologne shouldn't be a signal to everyone that you've walked in the room and it shouldn't be a cloud that engulfs anybody standing with a few feet of you.

THIS!

this my ****

this smells great, better than the first version IMO

How do you guys spray your cologne? I spritz it once on my neck, once on both wrist and then I start dabbing my wrist behind my ears and all around my neck. I feel like that isn't enough though... educate me bros.

One spray on both wrists.. Weather is too hot to spray a lot..

Is that spicebomb that great? Please respond without any bias :lol:

Gonna be tough bringing that to the airport if I ever go to Vegas.

creed virgin island is the truth. and creed aventora. fantastic. just got these two last week. ifyou guys get the chance, try them out at Neiman's/bergdorfs/saks etc. no alcohol, straight fragrance.

Last edited:
I spray once on one wrist, rub my wrists together, up and down my arms, then once on my chest and spread it around with my wrist hands in the chest area up to the neck

I spray once on one wrist, rub my wrists together, up and down my arms, then once on my chest and spread it around with my wrist hands in the chest area up to the neck

thats my routine almost exactly. Some times I spray one more down on my chest. You want to hit all the spots that are the warmest on your body...

Ive also heard of women liking a man who sprays the palms of his hands (She said he shook her hand and had his scent on her mind all day)...but I dont see how that's feasible... I gotta wash my hands sometime lol

creed virgin island is the truth. and creed aventora. fantastic. just got these two last week. ifyou guys get the chance, try them out at Neiman's/bergdorfs/saks etc. no alcohol, straight fragrance.

Virgin Island Water is just :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom